The monster approaches pt. 1

As the battle continues, with countless mages and soldiers figthing tearing each other apart, blood being spilled from both sides. The ground trembling as all sort of magic, used by both sides, makes the earth tremble, the sky to split and the people to aid each other in the process of tearing each other apart.

A man then wake up and struggled to get up.

- cough cough What in the....?

He then saw his surroundings. He looked around and saw an ocean of black armored soldiers against a few dots of color that were his guild members.

- (That looks bad. Really bad.)

He then looked on his right and saw 2 figures.

- Wait is that snow? In the middle of a wasteland? Could it be Gray?

As he asked himself that he looked over his left.
- (What the....? Is that a ..... A Dragon?! When did, no how did a dragon got here?!)

As he looked down, he saw a man. No, more than a man, he saw the head of a monster in the body of a bulky man.

- Holy sh*t!

He was startled.

- Sorry lad. Well better you than me right?

He then suddenly, started to sweat.

- (Man when did it get so hot in here)

The temperature of the place was such thag he took off his shirt in order to cool a bit.

- My God. Is it me or is it getting hotter?!)

As the place got hotter and hotter, his throat started to get soar.

- (Man I'm thirsty.)

He then looked at the guy

- (Does he have any bottle? Let's see....)

But the moment he touched the armor, his hands got burned.

He then shouted a yell of pain, which no one noticed due to the figthing.

- God damn it! How did my han....

But then, as he was about to curse due to his hands, which he felt it. Something or worse, someone was aproaching him.

- What the.... Hey wait a minute....

He then say a very characteristic colored hair as he started to aproach the man he thought was his ally.

- Hey how are....

But

- Dude are you o....

It wasn't

- Wait dude what are you

It was something

- Please don't....

Or tragically for him
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!..........

Someone.