°3

Whispers broke out like wildfire and a few gasps came from their lips when two of the most popular people in school were paired together

Big deal.

Well at least to the whole student population in the school.
Eyes widened at the sight of the outspoken Seri looking up at the famous dancing machine.

Her blank, unreadable eyes trailed up the length of his body until they reached his face.
Contrary to popular beliefs, the two groups rarely spoke to each other, Seri and Renjun having a small dispute now and again but nothing majorly heavy.

Seri held eye contact with Jisung who stood partially awkwardly at the edge of her desk and she looked away- pulling her airpods out of her ears.

There was slight tension in the air as all eyes remained on them, under scrutiny.
Jisung's eyes flickered between Jaemin and Chenle for some escape but the two were immersed with the project to know.

Seri stood up from her chair, standing up at her 5'6 height but he still basically loomed over her.

There was a silence as they stood face to face and she blinked without saying anything for mere few seconds.
"So we're partners huh?" She muttered and Jisung nodded silently.

Seri shrugged and began walking to the desk.
"Could be worse I guess...are you coming or am I meant to chose the baby myself?" She lightly scoffed a laugh at his sudden realisation and he began clumsily walking over.

It was awkward no doubt and Seri didn't know what to say neither did he.
She stood at the front desk in the line to be assigned a baby and Jisung stood behind her.

"Everyone is going to talk about this." Seri began, raking her eyes over all the gawking students.
Jisung deeply chuckled, making her surprised for a moment- not really hearing him talk much, not the most outspoken in his group.

"I don't think we've ever spoken before." He began, his low voice oddly soothing and compelling and the girl glanced behind her, up at him.

"Hm, you're right..." She trailed off, running her fingers through her knotty hair. "But you're quite popular with the girls so I definitely hear about you a lot." She laughed.

Jisung looked down at her with an eyebrow raised.
"Trust me you can't go one day without hearing about Min Seri around the halls." He joked with a glint in his eye as they both began breaking the ice, the initial tension.

Seri scoffed a light laugh and nudged him jokingly.
"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all."

So so so

So so so

How we liking the friendship ish thing I usually have a hard core bad ass book but ya know

Making it more realistic skrekskksksskv