Sammy imagine for Angelica

You and your husband Sammy just left your wedding and are now at a nice hotel on your honeymoon. " God,Angelica,I'm so glad i finally get to call you my wife." Sammy said kissing you. "And I'm.glad.i.can.finally call.you.my.husband." you said between kisses. Sam begins to pull off your shirt but then stops and looks into your brown eyes,"Ange,are you ready for this yet?" he asked with concern remembering that you are a virgin. You just chuckled and said,"Yes,Sammy I'm ready." He continued taking your clothes. Once both of your clothes were off he began kissing you again. He trailed wet kisses to your neck and began sucking on your sweet spot leaving a mark. He kissed down to your stomach to your clit. He began licking and sucking on your clit. " Ohhh Sam!!" you moaned. He then shoved a finger into you and began moving it in and out. Then,another,then,another. Now there's three fingers inside of you now. As soon as you cum on his fingers,he pulls them out and licks all of your juices off of his fingers. He then looks into your eyes while lining up with your entrance. " Sam wait. Do you have a condom?" you ask kinda scared."Baby we don't need protection,we're married now. If it hurts just tell me to stop,okay?" you nod your head. He lines back up with your entrance and begins to push into you. You grabbed onto his back and wince in pain."Baby,am i hurting you?! I'll stop right now." "No,no. Keep going." He pushes in deeper and it doesn't hurt anymore,it actually feels good."Oh my god!! Ssaaam!!!Fuuck faster!!" He picks up the paste and you feel a knot in your stomach. You know that you are about to cum. "Ugh,baby I'm so cllooose!!" "Me too...sweet...heart. Just a little longer." Sam says. After a few more thrust you cum on his dick making him orgasm too.

You both cuddle up under the covers." Sam that was amazing!!!" you said still breathless. "I know honey. I love you so much Angelica!" "I love you too babe." You two share a very passionate kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hope you liked that Angelica,i worked really hard on it. Everybody please feel free to message me for imagines and preferences. Next i will be doing preferences and more requested imagines. Thank you guys for reading-Leannah