Sammy imagine(not requested)

"No!No!No!STOP!!Leave me alone!!!" "Babe...heeyy Y/n wake up!!". You were having a bad dream again when suddenly you're shooken awake by your boyfriend Sammy. You begin to cry into his chest. "Shhh...shh. You're okay sweetheart. I won't let anyone hurt you." Sam says trying to calm you down. When you were younger you were kidnapped and molested by one of your mother's ex boyfriends. Your mother was a drug addict and an alcoholic so she always had different men around you and your younger brother. Luckily, you returned home safely and you and your brother moved in with your aunt. But,ever since then you've been having nightmares about it.

Once you finally calmed down you kissed Sammy."Thanks Sam,I don't know what I'd do without you." you said smiling. "And I don't know what I'd do without you." He said kissing your nose.You chuckled. "Hey I'm gonna go get in the shower." you said grabbing a towel and walking to the bathroom.

After washing up and shampooing your hair,you feel arms snack around your waist. You jump up,gasp,and turn around only to be eye to eye with Sammy. "Hi." you said grinning. "Hey." he said smirking. Suddenly,you're gently pushed up against the shower wall and you and Sammy are now in a make out session. He runs his hands up and down your body as you tangle yours in his hair. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around him. "You ready Y/n?" he asked you. At this point you could feel his erection on your leg."Yes!" you said just as eager as him. Then,without warning he shoves into you making you scream in pain,and pleasure. He begins thrusting in and out of you." Oh god Sam faster,deeper!!" He speed up and got deeper into you hitting your g spot each and every time making you claw onto his back. By now you could feel yourself about to come. "Oh shit Sam I'm...soo close!!" "Fuck...ugh...me too baby!!". After a few more thrust you came all over him making his juice shoot up inside of you. "Fuuuuckk!!" you said at the same time. After that you two got out of the shower and headed to the bed for round two ;)

I apologize if this wasn't that great but thanks for reading anyways. More preferences coming up and be sure to message me with request for your own personal imagines if you want :) - Leannah