Six days before

Last night, I saw a nightmare. I was sleeping and got into the spiral of terrible dream. But maybe it was a reminder because it was real. I saw something like that:

"I saw Corrine standing outside the school's main door. It was look like that she was waiting for someone. I came near to her: "Corrine! Why are you standing here?"

She said: "I am waiting for someone. Now, you will discover him. Guess who?"

I said: "I failed. Now, tell me."

She said: "It is statue."

I said: "He!"

She said: "Yes" and suddenly a car came near us. She was going to sit in where she waved and sat inside the car. She locked the door and car drove."

I woke up with sudden shock. I was finding myself in room with the fan which was turned off. I was feeling sweat. I turned on fan. I was feeling so hot that I picked up the remote control and turned on Air Conditioner. My mind is wandering in spiral and I was started talking to myself: "Who was statue?

Whole of my night spent in one thought that who was 'statue'. I was waiting for morning and rapidly do all my work. I just wanted to go to school to know who was statue.

After all, the time arrived. I reached school. I stop a bully who came across me. Thanks God, today Edward was not in school. I stopped one of bully known as Mr. Sylvester was also a football player and in team of Henry. I said: "Sylvester! Can I ask you something?"

He said: "Yes! Speak up."

I said: "Whom you all bully called statue?"

He said: "The boy who didn't speak in our class."

I said: "Who?"

He said: "I don't know his name."

I was roaming in the school. After attending the class, I saw blonde Casey. Casey was also a bully. She was mostly with us in cheerleading practice but she was not a cheerleader. You can say a spectator. I stopped her: "Casey, Can I asked a question from you?"

She calmly said: "yes"

I said: "Did you know who was statue we called?"

She said: "The boy who didn't speak in our class. He sat at the corner of class."

I said: "Okay!"

She became weird on my question. I rushed to the basket ball ground because there will be Henry. He knew everything. I went to him. He saw me. I gestured him that I wanted to talk to him. He said: "What happened? Alexandra!"

I said: "Can you tell me whom we called statue? Don't answer the boy who didn't speak in our class."

He got in a long thought and said: "Yeah! I don't know his name, properly but he was with you all the time."

I frowned: "Okay!"

After school, I went home whole time I was thinking about Henry and at night I got knew who was statue. It was Edward Miles. He was the real predator. I came to Zach room and called him to my room. He came inside.

I said: "I am calling Edward for last time, today."

He said: "Okay! Call now!"

I called him.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

It was after eight. He attended the call.

I heard a voice of young boy nearly 6 to 7 years old.

He said: "Who?"

I said: "Alexandra! Can you call, Edward?"

"Can I recite a poem for you?" :He said: "There is no Edward, My name is Diego."

I said: "Okay!"

He said: "Twinkle Twinkle little star. How you wonder what I am?"

I said: "It is how I wonder what you are."

He cunningly said: "No!"

He shouted and the line cut....

I said: "Zach! Go to deputy again."

He rushed to his bike and we reached to Police station. Constable knew us and he let us in without any question. I went inside the office and said in panic: "Now, I knew who was predator."

Deputy asked: "Who?"

I said: "Edward Miles! It is confirmed."

Zach said: "Are you serious?"

I said: "I understood that what the real story was."

Deputy said: "What?"

"Yes! Now, I will tell you the story which I saw." I said: "Last time, I saw Corrine outside the school gate. She was waiting for a boy whom we called statue. She told me this and actually statue is Edward Miles. I forgot it as I got in love with him. I saw the same silver Toyota Corolla stopped in front of us. She sat and gone. After that, she never came till now."

Deputy said: "Oh!"

Zach said: "OMG!"

Deputy said: "Now, we will help as you say."

When we reached home, I rushed to my room, locked the door and took out my phone from the pocket. I called Corrine's mom.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

After attending the call, I said: "Hello!"

She said: "Hello!"

I: "I wanna talk to you, secretly."

She: "What dear?"

I: "Please, don't tell anyone."

She: "Yeah! Promise, dear."

I: "I found Corrine's predator."

"What?" She said: "Who?"

I: "Our class fellow, Edward Miles who is also known as statue."

She: "Edward?"

I: "Yeah!"

She and I cut the line and I sat on the bed. I said to myself: "You are too cunning Edward."

Now, I was planning that how I saved Corrine. I cried a lot but I have to do that.