title of your story

Sorry guys for taking so long! I have another story I'll be posting soon!

Chapter 2

Through the slit of the closet I could see there dead bodies, the woman was mutilated, the man whom I thought was dead was slowly staggering to his feet. Watching him bury his face into the woman's stomach moaning and groaning. A foreign sensation ran through me. Sympathy. I felt sympathy for this poor man who seemes to have lost a loved one.

What seemed like hours, possibly days I stepped out of the closet. Black bag in tow. The sun was gleaming outside a paradox to what is actually going on in this world. A false promise. I slowly walked up to the man and softly tapped his shoulder. Parts of his body were shredded in several places, he needed medical help, something we don't have anymore. Too find a doctor willing to help you is very rare, you can never tell who is a demon or a human. I spoke as gently as I could. "I'm sorry for your loss". He turned around and looked at me with blood-shot eyes. He merely nodded at me. "I'm going to look for sonething to clean up your wounds, or they'll get infected". I walked around the house looking for any medical cases and un-perishable objects. Not seeing anything other than anti-bacterial spray, two rolls of toilet-tissue and a bottle of peanuts, I decided it was time to go. "I have something to clean your wounds sir". The front door was open. There was an eery silence. I felt a presence behind me, slowly turning with only a plastic bottle of peanuts as a weapon, I turned around to see no one there.

The man limped back in the house saying there is a car in the garage. "Trevor". "What?" I said. "Trevor is my name". "Oh, my name is Autumn". "I have anti-bacterial spray for you to use, there wasn't anything else to use so you'll have to use toilet-tissue". "Thanks" he responded. "I have to go now, it was nice to meet you Trevor".

Looking for knives in the kitchen I found two daggers and one long sword. I wrapped them

all in cloths from the drawers. Hearing creaking from the stairs, I looked up to see Trevor dressed in different clothing.

Hi guys! Sorry I took so long! Hope this is long enough for the time being! Again I wrote this on my Ipod so I apologize for the mistakes!

-Demi