7.

I wake up on Wednesday and just sigh. Yesterday was horrible, Adam just glared and sneered. His friends even do it too. I hate it. I go find an outfit for school. I put my hair in a curly ponytail and light make up. 

I go down and have breakfast. I dig into porridge. I have coffee when Luce walks in. "I'll drive you to school" said Luce. I smile and we get in the car and she drops me. "Paisley text me if Adam is still bitter" said Luce. I nod. "Yeah, of course" said Paisley. I step out and walk inside. Theo walks over and smiles. "Hey, come on" said Theo. We go to my locker. "Oh she left me for him! Gold digger! Slut!" said Adam. I stop and Theo snarls. He pushes him against the wall. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ADAM! SHE IS AMAZING AND HOW DARE YOU!" yelled Theo and he punched him. Adam drops to the ground. "Y-you broke my nose!" said Adam. "Good" snarled Theo. Theo grabs my hands and pulled me away. I nod and he brings me to an empty classroom. He sits down and pulls me on his lap. He hugs me. "I-I'm a slut..... everyone is gonna think I am a slut, gold-digger!" cried Paisley. "Pais, your not a slut or gold digger! Your funny, kind and a great person! Your amazing!" smiled Theo. I blush and he leans in and kisses my cheek. "Your beautiful" said Theo. "Thank you, Theo" said Paisley. I kiss his cheek, sparks release. We go to my locker and grab some books. We go to our first class and sit down. Theo smiles at me and I smile back. Why am I so close or even connected to Theo? 

Once school is over I go with Theo to the woods. We sit at the lake and look at the sky. "Thank you for today, Theo. It meant a lot" said Paisley. "Anything for you, Paisley" smiled Theo. I blush and I take his hand in mine. I lean my head on his shoulder and smile. "I like this. Just relaxing and no awkward silence" said Paisley. "So do I, Paisley" said Theo. I hear a crunch and I sit up. A w-wolf comes running. I step back and try to pull Theo back but he steps forward and shifts? INTO A FUCKING WOLF... FUCK! They fight and Theo gets hurt but manages to get the wolf to leave. He shifts back and he has a bloody shoulder. His naked... OK don't look at his dick. I run over and look at it. OK not bad. "OK shit.... where's.... OK passcode.... thanks..... OK Blaise and Bethany are coming" said Paisley. "I-I'm a wolf.... shit.... I'm sorry I lied" said Theo. "You didn't, it was a secret for your own good, dumbo" said Paisley. "I.... I have a soulmate.... it's you" said Theo. "Really? That's why I feel what I feel?" said Paisley. He nods and Blaise comes running. "Please help him! I know I'm his mate" said Paisley. Blaise nods and picks him up. I grab his phone and bag. We go to his house and go inside. I sit beside his bed once their done. I hear a groan. "Hey, your awake" said Paisley. "I am. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you" said Theo. "It's fine. I can't kill you because you couldn't tell me unless I was your mate and I had a boyfriend" said Paisley. He sits up but groans in pain. "Lie back down." said Paisley. "Paisley!" said Luce. I look at her running in. "Oh god! Alex called! Theo your OK" said Luce. "You know" said Paisley. "My mate is Alex and yeah I knew him." said Luce. "Oh OK. Congrats!" said Paisley. "We've got to go home" said Luce. "Wait! Paisley.... I'm the Alpha! Your the Luna" said Theo. "Wow.... your the leader" said Paisley. He nods. I hug him goodbye. 

When we get home, we go to our room and lie on my bed. "How did you and Alex meet?" asked Paisley. "Last year. He was travelling and we ran into each other and wow.... when he told me he was a wolf... wow" said Luce. "So no Matt?" asked Paisley. "Yeah" said Luce. We hug and order Chinese. 

At midnight I fall asleep.

I have a mate... basically a soul mate! Theo is mine for the rest of my life... wow! 

Well she found out! There is drama... this was not the drama I always knew he'd tell her pretty early on but Adam and two more people are the villains! 

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna x