17.

I wake up and Theo is dressed. "We had our breakfast. We have to go now. I will be back. I love you.  Be safe" said Theo. I kiss him. "Good luck, Theo" said Paisley. He nods and kisses me again as goodbye. I sigh and go have a shower. I look at my bump it looks like a 3 month bump. I smile and decide sweatpants day. I put my hair in a bun and no make up. I go down and Isla sits be down. "Listen, his gonna be fine" said Isla. I sigh. I place my hand on my bump and sigh. "I know but this baby needs the dad as much as he or she needs me" said Paisley. "What do you mean?" asked Isla. "Who is gonna help him or her if their a wolf, their first shift, urges and stuff? How am I gonna help if I know nothing about it" said Paisley. "You will have me and many others. You know that. Anyway he'll be fine" said Isla. I nod and sit down. 

Theo's POV

We're in cars. We don't want to waste our energy on running when we want to kill.  Blaise looks at me. "We're gonna get the girls" said Blaise. I nod and smile. "We are and then I go home to Paisley and the baby" said Theo. Blaise nods. We get there, quite near and we step out. We shift and run into the woods. We hide and wait. We notice Nathan talking to someone. We attack. We fight and fight when we need to. Me and Blaise find the girls. We find a way out when Nathan comes out and attacks me. I shift into my wolf and we begin to fight. I groan when he bites down on my leg. Blaise attacks him and manages to kill him. Blaise then helps us both to the car with Alex and my dad. We drive home and they rush me inside. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!" yelled Paisley. "Nathan attacked us saving the girls and he bit him in the leg!" said Alex. they rush me to the hospital room and fix me up. I'm lying there and Paisley is sitting beside me. "You scared me" said Paisley. I put my good hand on her cheek. "I said I'll come back, yes I'm injured but alive" said Theo. She kisses me and lies beside me. I smile and kiss her forehead. She falls asleep. Mum walks inside. "How are you too?" asked Mum. "I'm fine, now. Especially with Paisley here" said Theo. Mum smiles and kisses my forehead. "Get some sleep" said Mum. I  nod and close my eyes. I fall asleep holding Paisley in my arms. 

Next day: Paisley's POV                                         

I wake up with Theo's arm around me. I smile at him. I check his arm and it's fine. I kiss his cheek and he wakes up. "Morning babe, how are you? Is your arm OK?" asked Paisley. "Yes, it's fine" said Theo, smiling. Victoria and Bethany walk inside. "Hi... just want to say thank you for saving us" said Bethany and Victoria. "No problem, your family" said Theo. I smile at him.  I need to get dressed and smile. 

I put a plaid shirt on over it and put my hair in a bun

I put a plaid shirt on over it and put my hair in a bun. I do no make up and kiss Theo. I smile and we go just for breakfast and relax. We watch movies and lunch is fine. 

Dinner is at 8 and it's fine. We go to bed at midnight. Not realizing trouble is on the border.

Theo's fine, thank god!

Niall Horan is another live stream, his giving us content! 

Niall Horan is amazing so bye!

I hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx