9.

I wake up and it's Saturday. I sit up and see Luce walk inside. She sits beside me. "Alex and Theo want us to go on a double date" smiled Luce. I smile and nod. I put on a dress with a cheetah print blazer on. I put on black converse. I curl my hair hair and do natural make up. We have cereal. Mum and dad are talking. "Look we have three weeks to KILL them all! We need their weaknesses!" said mum. "I know. I.... the leader I heard has a love..... we need to figure out who" said dad. We look at each other. "They will go down" said Mum. We walk away and frown. 

Theo and Alex eventually arrive and we leave. We go to the mall and walk around. I hold Theo's hand and he smiles at me. "You look beautiful, Pais" said Theo. I blush. "So do you" said Paisley. I smile and he kisses my hand. We go into a book shop and look around. Theo smiles and looks at something. "I smell something off" said Theo. I look around and Adam. I frown and Theo looks down at me. "Let's go. Luce, Alex we'll meet you outside" said Theo. They nod and frown. 

We rush outside and Adam follows us. "Look who we have here" said Adam, sneering. I look down. "Your a slut," said Adam. I frown and Theo stands up. "Go away. She is not  a slut. She is amazing and she is a virgin unlike you, smelly arsehole!" said Theo. Adam punches him but Theo doesn't flinch. Adam frowns and then walks away. "Did that not hurt you?" asked Paisley. "No. I'm a wolf, Paisley" said Theo. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Your adorable, Pais" said Theo. I smirk. "I know I am" said Paisley. He kisses me and Theo stands up. "Vampires" said Theo. I look around and spot a man, a woman and a young man. They walk over. "Your Paisley Higgins" said the young man. I nod. "Yes" said Paisley. "I'm Matthew Rogers. Your brother" said Matthew. I frown. "How? Your a vampire?" asked Paisley. "I-I got turned as a baby and our parents gave me away to vampires because they hate out kind. Their supernatural hunters" said Matthew. "What the hell?" asked Paisley. Luce and Alex walk out. "This is Matthew our brother who is a vampire" said Paisley. "Your a year younger then me....." said Luce. "I am, Luce" said Matthew. "Our parents are supernatural" said Paisley. "Wait... their the ones that also want our pack dead?" asked Theo. "Fuck" said Paisley. He kisses me. "We will be fine, OK" said Theo. "Your both mates with wolves, wow" said Matt. "Yeah" said Luce. "I have a mate... Esther she is shopping right now" said Matt. "Matt! There you guys are.... oh your Paisley and Lucia... it's so nice to meet you!" said Esther. "You too" said Luce and Paisley. We go to the food court and just talk. 

"I-I can't live with mum and dad.... not if their going to kill Theo.... they can't!" said Paisley. "Act like nothings wrong, baby. We will stop them, by imprisoning them" said Theo. "Do you always do that?" asked Paisley. "Well yeah but their your parents" said Theo. "No! They were talking this morning about three weeks to kill and find their weaknesses and that they have lovers! They could have been talking about you guys! I will NOT let them kill you!" said Paisley. "I..... look if they figure out you your my mate by moving in with me and leaving then they'll have an excuse to attack. We have to plan this, smartly" said Theo. "OK your right" said Paisley. I kiss him. He drops us home and we go to my room. I sit down and Luce sits beside me. "We are fucked" said Luce. Mum walks inside. "Hey we're going on a date night" said Mum. We nod and they leave. 

I decide to just go to bed. I slide into bed and fall asleep.

I fucking hate my parents. 

SO A TWIST! THEY HAVE A BROTHER WHO IS A VAMPIRE! HOLY SHIT, right?

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna x