harsh begins

Where am I? Why is it so dark? Wait what's that noise?
"Liam?!"A deep voice yells."Liam wake up this ain't funny damn it"the voice yells again."Can you hear me stay with me I cant lose you!"They begged. And just like that everything went silent.
"I am awake c-cant you hear me?" I start to cry. Why cant he fucking hear me? A flash of light hits me and everything is clear. I seem to be in an ally way it looks to be about 5 or 6 judging by the amount of sunlight. It feels like spring or fall but I cant really tell. I look down and see... my boyfriend? Why is he here I left him at home I look further down and see a body I kneel down and look at the face its... oh my it's me how I'm right here. I try and touch seth but I go right thru him. "What the fuck?" I yell. "Baby what's going on why cant I touch you why am I on the ground and right here" I ask immediately. No response. Just silence.
"Liam?" He called out
"Yeah?" I responded
"I dont know if you can hear me or not but I love you and I hope your in a better place now where no one can harm you anymore where your depression dosen't exist and I hope I'll see you one day." he calls out in hopes I'll hear it.
"I love you too, I'm sorry I have to leave you like this." I respond even though he cant hear me.
"Hey kid!" A female voice yells.
"Yeah?" I yell back outta habit.
She looks at me dead in the eyes and yells,"come with me."and then comes closer.
"Wait you can hear me?" I ask.
"Duh," she replies.
"Why can't he then?" I ask.
"Cus he ain't the devils daughter now is he." She replies sarcastically. "Now unfortunately I have to take you to hell."She adds.
"Why hell?"I ask quickly.
"You killed yourself why wouldn't you go to hell?"she questions me.
"I did?"I say in shock.
"Yeah you did I'm sorry kid but you gotta go to hell." She speaks sorrowfully.
"Is there anyway I can go to heaven?" I stutter in realization that I just killed myself.
"There is one way." She trails off.
"I'll do anything!" I say quickly but quietly.
"Can you get a proper burial within 3 days?"She asks with a sorry look in her eyes.
"I can try."I reply with hope.
"Okay I'll see you in 3 days exact."she says and with that she dissapears.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey this is part one of many to come sorry it's short but I have a whole month to get this all done since the dumb coronavirus but leave constructive criticism on here so I know what I need to work on since I'm not a professional writer.