continued...

When seth finally wakes up Lucy's standing next to me and kara is yelling at her and I'm crying.
"What's going on?" Seth stammers.
"Finally your awake damn it tell her she cant take him!" Kara yells.
"Tell who kara?" Seth asks.
"Shit I forgot you cant she her... give me a sec," kara says looking in her bag. She pulls out a ring type thing and hands it to seth. "Here look thru it and you'll see them." She says.
"Why the fuck didn't you give him this earlier when I wanted to talk to him kara?!" I yell confused.
"Forgot I had it okay!" She yells back..
"She doesn't really wanna help you she dosen't care about you." Lucy whispers in my ear.
"But-" I'm cut off
"If she did she would have given it to him sooner dont you think?" Lucy continues.
"Y-yeah your right." I say.
"Dont agree with that demon bitch!" Kara yells.
"Demon bitch?!" Lucy yells before I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Ignore her lucy." I say calmly.
"Whatever liam but if she calls me that again shes dead." Lucy calms down. Lucy looks at seth and smiles then looks at me and pushes me to him and then disappears.
"H-hey seth."I stutter.
"L-Liam I missed you so much." Seth cries.
"I gotta go soon I'm sorry I was stupid and i shouldn't have done it but i need help getting to heaven." I mumble.
"Liam I I'm sorry i didn't mean-" kara starts.
"Leave now kara it's clear that we don't need help anymore." I cut her off. She lied and kept things from me I shouldn't trust her like lucy said. Sorry kara but I need to get there soon and your just holding me back.
"O-oh I didn't mean to upset you, I'll just leave b-bye." And with that she just walks away.
"That was mean." Seth states blankley.
"I don't trust her seth I just have a bad feeling about her that's all, to be honest I never had a good feeling when I was around her, from the time we met I had a bad feeling about her." I ramble going on and on. Damn I really need to shut my mouth. Looking back at it I never learned when to shut the fuck up. Shit you don't even know what I look like and this is the what 4th part damn. Again rambling sorry I'll get back to the story byeeee.
"That doesn't mean you have to be mean to her at least she tried." Seth remarks sarcastically.
"I feel like I'm being watched." I whisper.
"What?" He stays quiet.
"Hide... just do it okay." I whisper to him.
"O-okay," seth starts to get behind the couch. Kara walk out from where she was and starts laughing.
"You think I really wanted to help you out of all people you come on be honest now your not the best person for God's sake you killed yourself I'm not your friend and I never was I was using you to get luci~," and with that lucy appears and stays behind me."luci~ why'd didn't you stay with me I promise I'm better now."
"Stay behind me liam." Lucy whispers to me.
"Protecting a soul I see what a shame you really have gone soft or are you planning something?" Kara mocks.
"He doesn't deserve to be in hell kara get over yourself just cus I said goodbye to you and our relationship doesn't mean you need to torture the poor souls you meet." Lucy defends herself.
"Oh luci dont you see I'm better now why cant you just come back i promise i wont hurt you." Kara whines. Lucy pulls up her shirt to reveal a long cut across her stomach.
"Wont hurt me aye?"lucy yells.
"I didn't mean that you know this luci!" Kara yells back. Lucy's dad appears and stands next to me holy shit is he tall I'm like 5'8 he's probably 6'11, right the story sorry off track thinking. He steps in front of lucy and me and crosses his arms.

--------------------------------------------------

Haiii sorry I've been not feeling well in the mind alsooo happy 2 months Isaac 🥳🥳 this was two days ago but it still count and tomorrow is 1 months with him gone so I might not be able to continue for awhile. Do yall like when "liam" trails off or no cus I kinda like it it gives him more character. Welp byeeeee.