One

The sun shining through the window into my eyes created a worse feeling in my already pounding head as a finally woke up. Looking at the body lying next to me I mentally high fived myself for landing a cuter one than last time. Finally, I silently pulled myself out of the stranger's bed with a grimace and collected my clothes that had been thrown throughout the room from the nights activities. As I go to grab the door handle a pair of sunglasses catch my eye, knowing I probably looked like s.hit and they would be very helpful in covering that fact up, I swiftly grabbed the glasses and walked out of the door, whoever they belonged to wouldn't miss them that much.

Quickly I made my way across campus back to my dorm room in the early morning air silently praying for no one to see me and want to make conversation, I was not in the mood for that, not that I ever was to begin with but that's besides the point. Luckily I made it back to my room without any interruptions and inside without any issues this time, unlike last weekend when I somehow forgot my key. I ended up locked out until my roommate Hannah woke up and found me asleep on the floor outside the door, that was not a highlight of my weekend, that's for sure. When Hannah first got stuck with me for a roommate our freshman year I would actually put effort into trying to be quiet when I would come in early in the mornings, but that only lasted a couple weeks before I quit caring, like usual. Now, a year later, I usually just come barging in, so she just puts up with it.

Too tired to bother taking my dress from last night off I just climbed into my s.hitty little bed, pulled the blankets over my head, and closed my eyes hoping to get a couple more hours of sleep to rid myself of this horrible hangover. Unfortunately my plans were interrupted by a quiet voice,

"Don't you ever get tired of it? The going out each weekend, getting wasted and sleeping with the first guy you see? The waking up in the morning not knowing who's bed you're in?"

"Not really, I like the mystery of it" I stated with a shrug before rolling over to finally find sleep, signaling that this conversation was officially over for now.

A/N;
Okay SOO this is a new Ashton fic I am starting. Just to make it obvious, if it wasn't already, although this will be an Ashton fic and he will be in it, it will focus on our main character(who's name you will find out soon (; ). This fic is based around her, who she is, how she develops throughout the story and how Ashton and others will be there to help her progress along the way. The first chapter is fairly short and poorly written, I'm writing it on my phone and can't tell how long it is sooooo, I apologize for that. It'll get better and longer once I go back to writing on my computer.

ANYWAYS, hopefully yall will read this, enjoy it, and even share it with friends. Please leave some comments and give me feedback, I would appreciate it a ton!(:

love yall!
-Taylor(: