~5~

I met him in the winter one cold evening at the grocery store he was trying to grab the last box of cookies and I well I was just passing through and then he asked for my help so I did.
I reach for it and grab it turning to this stranger I say

"Here you go"
But when we locked eyes it was most possibly love at first sight his sparkling eyes drew me in and held me there so I introduced myself knowing if I didn't I might have no other chance at running into him.
He gave me a weird look but none the less gave me his name.

"It's Kim Hongjoong"

We hung out alot even though we had different schedules I was in my junior year of high school while he was fresh out of high school.
He'd pick me up every day and we'd hang out, we made memories to last a lifetime
Like the time we "accidentally" adopted a dog

"Um Hongjoong I can't come home with a dog"

"it's fine I'll take care of him"

Some memories were bumpy
Like how my parents started to stop me from seeing you because they thought it was weird for a high school student to hang out with a guy in his early twenties, says the people who has a five year age gap between them.

But my favorite memory of us together was the day I told you how I felt which was both the most nerve wracking and the most amazing day of my life.

"Hey Hongjoong there's something I need to tell you"

And after we started dating through all our ups and downs I-

"Mingi are you ready everyone's waiting" Yunho said poking his head in his dressing room as I was finished reading my dinner speech.
I said yes even though I'm nervous as hell, but after this day I'll be spending the rest of my life with him .
I fix my white tux ready as I'll ever be to step foot through the double doors leading to the love of my life. The doors slowly open I make my way down the isle a little bit shy as everyone's eyes were on me but it doesn't feel like it when I look into Hongjoong's eyes it feels like we're the only ones and I get less nervous.
--
He's so handsome walking down the isle I try holding my tears back at the sight of my lover as he gets closer and closer until he's in front of me I take hold of his hands and squeeze them.

"You look so beautiful"

We started the ceremony I couldn't believe that I was marrying him.

"Do you Kim Hongjoong take Song Mingi as your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do"

"And do you Song Mingi take Kim Hongjoon as your lawfully wedded husband. "

"I do"

We slip the gold bands on each others finger I can't help but let a few tears slip
"You may now kiss the groom"
---
Mingi leaned down kissing Hongjoong with passion sealing their love forever.

"i love you"

"I love you too"

The newly weds walked back down the isle as people cheered and awed for them.
The rest of night was one to remember lots of laughing a few tears here and there, while the party goes on the two are seen standing out on the terrace looking at the stars.

"You know how much I love you"
Mingi whispered placing his hands on Hongjoong's waist as he wrapped his around Mingi's neck swaying to the muffled music

"Mmm how much do you love me"
He teased

"I love you to the end of the universe."
Mingi smiled putting his arms in the air as a visual.

"Well I love you more "
Hongjoong pinched his cheeks
They continue to dance and play around the rest of the night happy that they get to spend their lives together.
---

The end

---

Thank you for reading

(Sorry for any mistakes)