BTS:13

'Who are you? And why are you blocking my way?" You asked. The person didn't said anything just stood there silent. "I asked you Something!!! Who are you?" You asked again but no response. You tried to pass her away but she quickly grabbed your wrist, forcefully. "Hey! What are you doing leave me!!" You said yet yelled. She didn't let go of your hand and forcefully handed you a piece of paper and the she let go of your hand and left.

You stared at her until she completely disappeared from your sight. Suddenly the little girl called you 'Unnie? Are you okay?" Asked her, as she looked at you with worried eyes. Your eyes softened as you looked at her and smiled. You kneeled down in front of her.

" Yes, I'm fine but what about you, little girl? What's your name?" Asked you. "I don't know..." she replied in a low voice. " Huh? Okay can you tell me where do you live? Are you lost, honey?" You asked, she didn't answered, she looked down at her feet. " It's okay, let's go! We need to find your mom" you said as you got up but she stopped you.

" Don't go!" She said as tighten her grip. You bent down at her level. " But why? don't you wanna go home? You don't miss your parents? What happened dear?" You asked her a bunch of questions but she answered a few. " Mommy hates me" she said as she hugged you tightly, and started crying in your embrace. You were shocked at first but then you hugged her back and gently patted her back.

At home

'Are you kidding me, Soojin?' Asked your aunt. 'Shh....she's sleeping' said you. 'But...but Soojin you know that your brothers are coming back in 2 weeks, what are you going to tell them?" Asked her. ' 2 weeks imo 2 weeks, there's a lot can happen in this 2 weeks." Said you as you smiled looking at the little girl, you put the blankets on her and sat beside her while creasing her hair.

Your aunt shook her head. "Aish this child, you're not getting what I'm saying Soojin" "I know what you're trying to say but she needs a place to live in at least for tonight, I can't leave her to suffer alone by spending her whole night in a street." You said. Your aunt sighed, knowing you will do whatever you think is right, she was about to leave when you held her wrist.

"Imo please try to understand me, I promise, I'll find a place for her to live in, very soon. But for now please don't tell it to anyone, not even my oppas, please? Please imo I need some time, will you do this for me?" You pleaded. She sighed and creased your cheek with her hands. " Yes, I will dear, don't worry I won't tell it to anyone, now sleep, you're not fully recovered, okay? Good night" she said as she smiled. You nodded and she left your room.

You sighed and looked at the girl who was peacefully sleeping.

'Unnie will always protect you, I will never let anything bad happen to you'