BTS: 19

"I'll turn their life into a living hell" he said. " What do I need to do, sir?" Asked him. "Find more information about her." He replied. The man bowed and left the room to complete his work. " Where ever you're I promise I'll find you" he smirked.

Your POV

I drove the car to an unknown place. I didn't know where we are but I'm glad that  we're got out of that town now, or maybe far away from it. I got out off the car and looked around my surroundings, all I could see was a jungle full of trees and..and a cottage. I took out my phone out, and searched for signal. After a moment I was able to get signal. "Damn it!" I said as my battery died. I opened the car door and searched for extra charger but I couldn't find it.

" Where is it?" I said to myself. I closed the door and run my fingers through my hair out of frustration. And suddenly it started raining heavily. " Shit!" I cursed. I open the car door and got inside the car. I didn't realize that I ruined someone's precious sleep. "Unnie, is everything alright?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. " Yes..yes sweetie, did you had a good sleep?" I asked as I cupped her cheeks in my hands.

She cutely nodded her head as an 'Yes' I chuckled at her cuteness. She placed her head in my lap and closed her eyes again. The rain wasn't stopping moreover it was getting worser than before. I quickly got out off the car with her in my arms and quickly ran towards the cottage.

Thankfully the door was open, so I got inside and place her on the bed, and quickly closed the door. I sat beside her and gently creased her hair and my lips curved into a smile.

*In the morning*

I opened my eyes. The sun ray hitting me directly in my face. I got up from the bed. And looked at my side, I couldn't help but smile. She slowly slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning!" I said.

Meanwhile

"Sir here's the information you asked for" said Mr. Chu. "Hmm" he said while looking through the papers. "Thong...Young..Soon" he said as he hold a paper in his hands. "I want every signal information about her, now!" He said to his assistant. "Okay Sir" he said and bowed.

" We'll meet soon, Miss. Young Soong"