CocoBrei - Confessions

It's just a typical morning for MNL48 members,Team NIV is now prepering for their Theatre Show in Movie Stars Cafe.

As Brei finished her make-up,she immedieatly looked to Coleen who's now busy with the others.

"Ten more minutes bago kayo lumabas. Do eveything you need to do."They heard their RM said.

She sat to one of those chairs and see her members busy doing their make-ups, fixing  their clothes and hairs.

"Ate Brei!" She heard Coleen called her.

"What Baby?"She asked the younger Trinidad.

"Tabi tayo ang boring don,busy sila Ate Ecka." The younger said as she sat to the chair. She leaned on Brei's shoulders and started to stroll through Twitter with her private account.

They started to get ready.

The event ended and they're heading back to the mansion.

"Aish,nakaka-pagod."She heard Ecka said.

"Masaya naman,aish gusto ko ng matulog!"Alyssa.

"Wala naman na tayong event bukas diba?"Tanong naman ni Brei.

"Yeah. Sila Ate Sheki yung meron bukas."Coleen.

"Tulog ka muna,baby. malayo pa naman tayo."She said she put Coleen's head on her shoulder,making the younger smile.

Minutes passed she can only heard the youngers little snores.

'She's more cute when sleeping,such a baby.'She said on her mind before smiling.

"Amin amin din kase,para kang tanga diyan."She heard Ecka said.

"Ayokong masira kung anong meron kami ni Coleen."She said.

"So ok lang sayo na friends lang ganon? tapos kpag may kasamang iba si Coco magse-selos ka?"She asked.

"Oo,as long as she's happy."Brei just smiled at her caressing the youngers hair.

"2020 na Aubrey,di na uso yang ganyan. Pag mahal mo,ipaglaban mo. Isipin mo din yung nararamdaman mo,wag puro ibang tao ang unahin mo."Ecka.

"Bahala na,Ecka. Maybe I should asked Abby later. Siya lang naman expert diyan,apaka-babaero."The two of them just chuckle but stop not wanting to wake up Coleen.

"Coleen wake up,malapit na tayo."Brei tapped the younger's cheeks.

The younger just hmmed at her.

"Coco wake up."Coleen opened her eyes.

"Thank you,Ate Brei."She gave Brei a kiss on her cheeks which makes her blush.

'Kalma Aubrey,gawain niya sa lahat yan.'She tought once again.

"Always welcome for our Baby."She just smiled,thinking if her red face is visible.

Pagkadating ay kanya kanyang babaan na sila.

They go to their perspective room. Coleen lay down on her bed and closed her eyes.

"Baby kakain pa tayo,wag ka munang matulog."Brei said.

"Opo Ate."She get up and get her clothes to change.

"Tell her,brei."Ecka said.

"I dont know how."She just said.

"You said kanina na tatanungin mo si Abby?"Ecka asaid.

"Oo na,mamaya na siguro."She just said.

"Ano daw?"Tanong ni Belle.

"Ang tanga nila pareho." Ecka said.

"Bakit?"Belle asked again.

"Parehas naman sila ng nararamdaman tapos parehas din silang duwag umamin." Ecka said as she massaged her temple.

"Masyado mong inii-stress sarili mo,hayaan mo sila. Mahirap naman kasing umamin,parang si Rans at Gabb lang yan."Belle said and Ecka just smiled.

"Abby."Brei called Abby so the older looked at her.

"Problema ka,Brei?" Tanong kaagad nito.

"Sobrang laki,mas malaki pa kay Shekinah."Pagbibiro niya.

"Sus,kala mo matangkad ka."Asar naman nito.

"Pero seryoso na,anong problema mo't may pa ganito tayo?"Abby asked.

"Abby kase,si Coleen?"

"Ano? Narealize mo na ba lahat?"Dahan dahan naman tumango si Brei sa kanya.

"Just fucking confess to her. I promised na magugustuhan mo yung mangyayari."Abby smiled at her. But Brei just give her a quiestioning look.

"What do you mean by that?"She asked.

"How would you know if you're just gonna stand there. Go and confess,Brei."she pushed her to enter their room.

"Finally matatapos na din ang problemang pag-ibig ni Brei."Ecka said as she stand beside Abby.

"Dami pang arti."They both chuckle and head to their girl.

"Coco? Still awake?" Brei asked as she enters the room.

"Yes Ate."Coleen answered then stand up.

"Ate Brei,can I say something?" Coleen asked.

"I was going to say something too,but you can go first."

"No,ikaw na mauna."Coleen said.

"Hindi na,ikaw na nga."Brei. They both chuckled

"What if sabay na lang tayo?" Brei suggested,Coleen just nodded.

"3. 2 . 1.

"Gusto kita."They said.

"W-what?"Coleen asked with her cheeks getting more darker.

"Gusto kita,Coleen. Hindi ko alam kung kailan,basta gusto kita."Brei held the youngers hand.

"Is this for real? You really like me Ate Brei?"Coleen asked once again.

"Oo nga,so gusto mo din ako?"Brei asked before smiling.

"Sobra."Coleen hugged her.

"I love you."Coleen sweetly said.

"I love you too,akin ka na lang ngayon Coleen Trinidad."Brei said.

"And akin ka lang din Aubrey Binuya. No more flings with the others."Coleen said that made her smile.

'Finally she's mine.'They both said.