Love wins

Sana smiled at what Tzuyu have said. She's always that determined and courageous to tell her what's inside her heart and mind. She never once hesitate to tell her what she feels.

"Tzuyu-ah"

She took Tzuyu's hand that was placed on her lap and held it tightly. Tzuyu smiled at the gesture and stare at Sana's lovely gaze.

"Remember how many times I pushed you away? " Sana asked and Tzuyu had thought about it.

"Within 3 years, I think you've been pushing me away for the nth time already? " Tzuyu replied and Sana chuckled about it.

"You're amazing Tzuyu. I've been pushing you away yet you keep on going back to me. I don't think someone can do the same thing as yours? I'm sorry if I pushed you away, if you only knew how hurtful it was for me whenever I walk away from you"

Remembering those times again really  left stings inside her heart. She never wants to ignore Tzuyu, she's just so coward to face her feelings and the criticism she'll get once she choose to be with her.

But her feelings couldn't be stop,  it just keep on going, growing until she felt empty without Tzuyu anymore.

"I love you too Tzuyu"

"I'll let my heart choose this time. Please don't change and let your love for me stay forever. "

Sana didn't notice a lone tear escaping her hazel brown orbs. It tickles Tzuyu's heart for the first time after a long while of it being frozen.

"You're the only woman that I love. No. You're the only one I love. I will never get tired of loving you. You're mine. Mine Sana. No one owns you but me. "

Sana nodded without realizing the other meaning of it. Tzuyu smiled even wider as Sana hugged her tightly.

"Sana"  Tzuyu called and Sana just tighten the hug.

"Tell me that you're mine. "

Sana pull away and cupped both Tzuyu's cheeks. She slowly leaned closer to her and kiss her lips. Tzuyu felt Sana's lips touching hers, an adrenaline rush through her body as she immediately responded. She held Sana's waist and let her straddle on her lap as the kiss deepen.

Sana was so into the kiss, she never thought Tzuyu's lips was so soft and addictive. A soft moan escape from Sana's lips when she felt Tzuyu's hands going inside her hoodie.

They pull away panting but with a smile on both of their lips.

"I'm yours Tzuyu. Only yours. "

"Yes Sana, you're mine. "

***

Sana smiled widely after receiving a message from Tzuyu saying she'll pick her up and that they'll have breakfast together. She never thought she will feel ecstatic accepting Tzuyu in her life, not as just ordinary person but someone that is very special in her heart.

It'll be stupid to think she's ready to face her friends and other geeks at school with Tzuyu wrapped around her. Tzuyu is someone who doesn't want to let her go, she always want to be in touch with her, she always want her arms around Sana's waist, she always wants to be close to her and she like that about Tzuyu.

Sana took her bag omthat is hanging on the wall and walk out of her room. She saw her mom on the kitchen preparing breakfast but she dismissed it as she quickly bid goodbye to her mom. Tzuyu was already there, standing gorgeously as she always does. Sana smiled widely and greeted her.

"Hi. "

Tzuyu stared at her lovingly and she blushed. Why can't she used to be stared like that by Tzuyu? She peck on her cheeks and Tzuyu smile at her.

"So where are we going? "

"School. " she straightly replied causing Sana to pout. "But you said you'll take me out for breakfast. " Tzuyu chuckled and opened the door in the passenger seat.

"Did I? "

Sana smiled widely at Tzuyu's attempt to look funny. She could feel her heart melting more for the blonde.

"Yes you did"

Tzuyu shrugged and jog to the other side of the car.

"If my queen said so. "

Sana blushed once again. A smile never left on her face all the way to the place Tzuyu brought her to. She held her chest, why does it keep on pounding so fast?

"I want to have—"

"I know what you want to eat so just sit here, I'll take it for you. "

Tzuyu said leaving the shock latter on her seat. She watched Tzuyu walk her way through the counter and think about those years she turn her down.

Why did she even do that when all she wants is her alone too?

"I was so stupid. "

She mumbled and regretted those times. If she only accept her before, she'll not be in pain for years. She admit sometimes she found Tzuyu weird, the way she stare at someone or something or anything and how she look scary when she's mad or when she's not in the mood. How she beat those asshole who keep on going on her way, messing up with her and tell her how fuck up she was.

No one understands her, no one accepted her and it is all because of this fuck up society. She wiped her eyes and look away.

"I promise to love you and take care of you... Tzuyu"

Suddenly a hand pull her chin up and met those dazzling eyes. Tears roll down her eyes as she let herself drown with those stares. She love those doe eyes.

"I brought you here to eat not to cry"

Sana chuckled and immediately pull Tzuyu to hug her tightly.

"I love you"

She whispered. Tzuyu's eyes sparkled as she hugged Sana more.

"I can't breathe "

Tzuyu replied and Sana immediately pull away, she's confused why as the hug was tight but enough to breathe in and out.

"Are you sick? "

Tzuyu smiled with a grin on her face.

"I said I can't breathe"

Sana confusedly scan Tzuyu's body if there's something wrong but Tzuyu's smiling and there's seems nothing at all.

"It means I love you too. "

Sana had her mouth hang opened while staring at Tzuyu.

"I can't believe you! You almost took my breath away, stupid! "