Scared to Death

"What is this place Jeongyeon? Where are we? We supposed to be in the hospital! "

Sana exclaimed frustratedly, she never stopped from crying, it's the only thing she can do besides from hoping that Tzuyu would wake up. Jeongyeon stopped from walking while carrying Tzuyu and look at the place they're in.

"This is where I will cure her. "

Sana snapped her head on Jeongyeon getting pissed of her since when she keep blurting out things that only confusing her even more.

"What?! Jeong we need a doct—"

"SHE DON'T NEED A GODDAMNED DOCTOR. THEY CANT DO ANYTHING!" 

Sana let out a sigh as she opened her mouth but close it back instantly.

"She will wake up in few hours. "

Jeongyeon opened a door adjacent to them and followed her inside. She saw a hospital bed and a light directing to it. Jeongyeon laid her down and kisses Tzuyu's forehead. She took something on the drawer and inject Tzuyu a substance that is unknown to Sana. She watched Jeongyeon while wiping her tears.

"Please tell me what's going on? Why did Tzuyu fell unconscious, why did she—"

"If her body didnt react violently, you wouldn't love what you'll see. "

Sana bit her lips and stare at Tzuyu's peaceful features, she's not pale as she was earlier. Sana didn't say anything and let Jeongyeon continue.

"If you have noticed the hanky she was holding earlier, there's a blood on it. Her smelling, her mind and body react excitement whenever she sees blood. It's a kind of disorder that manipulate her whole being and that caused her to be uncontrollable. Even if she tell herself, even you'll tell her how much you love her, how much she loves you, it's pointless. She can kill you, she will definitely do. "

"But she didn't "  Sana argued, she remembered the scenarios earlier. Jeongyeon nodded.

"Sana... Tzuyu has been through a lot. She's the sweetest, the kindest, it's impossible to have someone like her, she never get mad, she always understand things that makes you think how did someone like her exist. I promised myself to keep her, she's fragile, she's very precious to me, Sana, my sister is the only one I need in my life, I love her so much that i feel like dying whenever she's suffering. "

Jeongyeon started to break down as her hands started to tremble.

"She saw with her eyes opened how our parents got killed mercilessly, she watched as how our parents blood pooling the floor. She was trembling, wrecked, vulnerable, lost, and helpless. Every time me or someone else approach her she's afraid but she's getting tough, aggressive, quiet but deadly, she's like dead inside, she's not herself, she became the opposite, I lost her. I lost my sister. She can't be cured but i want her to stay with me... So i let her live but i never thought... S-she c-could kill... "

Sana bit her lips as she back away and rested her back on the wall. She feel exhausted, she feel sorry for Tzuyu, no she feel so much pain knowing about Tzuyu.

"I... I dont know what to say... "

"I don't know if I will be thankful that you came to love her, she's obsessed of you Sana. She just became worst..."

"And will get more worst..."

*

****

Sana didn't want to leave Tzuyu in that room. She want to be the first person Tzuyu would laid her eyes on, she wants to pepper her kisses until she beg her to stop, she wants to do more lovely things with her but right now she was forced to go back home.