hardlife

Gwen  POV  as long I can remember   I had alot of disportment  wen I was around   11 years old   I was walking  home from  school  wen   group  of  boys  gangrape  me I didn't  know how to feel  back then  people  didn't  talk things  like that u just moved on from it I later  met  older  man but turns out he was just  very abusive  towards me   I met curtis  jones  he was  a father  of  three  children   but he was married  to his first wife   he claim he was  going to divorce  her   they later  divorced   but at the time  I didn't  know   till he came to pick me up  from the airport  around    67  those handactes  came back  I was around  one of his cuzin  one day  gwen u okay   ben says  am fine  oh no gwen   call 911  I woke in the hospital  what happened  think god u okay   Donald  yeah it's me  u just fainted   it look like there bruise   on u  it's not what it looks like oh really  l knew he was going  to do   this what u mean don    he always  always  lies his ass off ben said  walking  in  he gets wit a woman  gets them to fall in love wit him  then he controls  them  but he  is a good guy he just messes  with  from time to time he doesn't  have  a  mother  or father   his mother  died a few months  after  giving  birth to  him  we never  knew  why   his father  wasn't  there so.