me n ms Jones

Benjamin   jones pov   baby u seen my glasses    probably on that  nightstand  where u left them honey  oh here they are  am glad I have u  yeah same here even though    get my neaves  somethings   but this past few years  has been  amazing  oh yeah  jada supposed  to come over here   today knowing u v Gina u force her to come  what's  that supposed  to mean nothing  am just saying  u baby that girl to death  she had to see what the real world  was like  soon or later   she will be fine  are u stil upset  about  her  marrying  Daniel   are u damn right I knew  something  about  that boy I didn't  like   I know his kind  regina   they go around  praying  on  women   mess  up thier self  esteem    u remember    dewight  yeah he did his second  wife like that   who Roberta   she more temind  then shelby  was   so u going  to hold that over j head forever   she thinks  u hate her   I did not hate her  I just d ok not  like the choice  s she makes is all dang Daddy I can hear yall way up in here  oh hey son how the club  doing  fine   I had to realize  u kids had to  follow  your  on dreams  I know I can be  overbearing  sometimes   i understand  pops  u just want  us to have  to have a better  life so how my daughter  in law doing  I messed  up what u mean  son I cheated  on her  are outta your  mind .