motherhood

Erica POV   wen I became pregnant  wen  I was  so young  I was scared  as hell    off course  daddy wasn't  to happy about it   how could be so stupid  erica  daddy its just happened  bullshit  do that boy have a job  my mom yelled   answer me   wen my son Robert Jameson jr  was born I knew  that  I had to grow up  soon or later   hell it differently  did  I later  dated  then married  my boyfriend  Daniel  in 2001 he step up  to be the father  figure  my son needed   we were  married for  almost   4 years  till he started  to  be very  controlling  thought  he  was  my father  pr or something  like that   Chile I wasn't  having  that wen that bastard  almost  killed  my  son  over a damm  vast  the good thing that came out the relationship  was our daughters  lola  who was born stepmber  23, 2003 n Daniel  jr in 2005 we divorced  a few months later I would  never  trade that for anything  in the world   while we were separated  I met Vince  hubbert   thought   Michelle  I thought  he was  kinda cute   so we begin dating  for  about  3 or 4 years  my divorce  was finish  in 09 vice was alot different  from  danial   after  my divorce  I married  vince hubbert  on valentine's day  of 2010 by that  Robert  jr was 12 years  old  he always  says  that   mama I be there no matter what  I was proud of  him  for saying that  to me my parents  soon came around  .