THE PARTY

LA, JOSHUAS GRADUATION PARTY

KEKE:

 look at my little brother, his graduation party can you belive it, collage boy, he"s living my dream, i said whlie takeing a puff of the fresh sour that celo passed, yeah little niggia g'wan be payin off my parking tickets celo said while chokein on the blunt, thas what she get. Yo you heard what happend to Frankie, roger and em robed the joint and Frankie aint got no job said celo while grabing her girl but the waste and tounging her. HAYYYY not infront of he baby said sammy while picking jayjay up cause he was getting fussy. Ayeo lets go chill with the collage boy for a few, celo said walking over to joshua.

Hows your graduation i said with a big smile on my face, your favoratie right the 80's theme right. As i said "graduation" his face turned sad and he pulled off his afro wig and said Ke Ke can i talk to you with a serious face, well not now bro its your party, later on okay i love you have fun, i said danceing off with our uncle kevin with his colorful pants and varcity jacket. I wonder what was wrong with Joshua, we have been dreaming about bringing him to NYU for years did he worry about being home sick, i dont know, maybe he's scared, but of what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!