Promposal

Miranda POV

I'm in class listening to my best friends blab on and on about their boyfriend's asking them to prom. But I currently do not have a boyfriend. And I don't think anybody would ask me. I guess I'm just gonna have to fly solo.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing. Thank God. I don't think I could listen to them talk much longer. I got my stuff packed up and walked out of class. Its now our lunch period. I went inside the cafeteria and waited at my friend group table on my phone. I kept seeing the new kid who was very much attractive eyeing me. Mattia Polibio. He wasn't popular but he wasn't like all the way down their you know. Like he was friends with the popular kids but he wasn't one of them. Anyways I see my friends walk towards me. They sat down and we just started talking about random things.

                    .      .      .

After lunch nothing really happened so now here I am In my last class of the day. Bored out of my mind that was until the bell tang. Thank God. I walked to my locker and started putting my stuff away. Then I was greeted by Mattias friends?

"Hey Miranda" alvaro said

Me and alvaro were friends. We have known each Other since 5th grade.

"Hey varo, what's up"

"Nun just haven't talked in a while but I wanna ask you sum"

"Ight what's up?"

"What do you think about Mattia Polibio?"

"Polibio? Umm I don't know i haven't really had a conversation with him but he's cute I guess. I like that he doesn't use his looks to get all the girls here or to get popular like all these other dickheads"

"Yeah I get that But umm Imma go"

"K bye varo"

"Bye Mandi" he said as he was running away.

Ok... I see my friends walking up to me. And like usual all they wanna talk about is their boyfriend's asking them to prom.

They stoped talking after a few minutes and just started at me smiling. Weird. Then they tell me to turn around. I do as told and I'm greeted by the one and only Mattia Polibio with a box of donuts? Wait... Those sent just any donuts. Omg

"Miranda will you go to prom with me?" Mattia asks

I just stare at him with my jaw to the floor. He started walking away and I just brought him right back......into a kiss.

He immediately kissed back and we both smiled through the kiss.

"So I'm taking that as a yes?" he asked
"Of course you dummy" I say hugging him.