Chapter 2

You were putting some books into your locker as the school slowly emptied. It was late afternoon and everyone already had gone home.

Suddenly you heard steps behind you approaching you quickly. You were scared and turned around to look who it was, just to find yourself pressed harshly against the lockers.

You gasped for air surprised and dropped your books on the ground. It was Jimin who was gripping your hips firmly and looked at you with dark eyes.

"What the-?", you wanted to ask but he shut you up by crashing his plump lips on yours. The kiss was hot and demanding, something you could never even imagine.

He kissed you hungrily and didn't wait for you to kiss him back. He went down to decorate your collarbone and neck with purple love bites.

It felt so good that a soft moan slipped from your lips, loud enough for him to hear it. He stopped his artwork and looked deeply into your eyes. You wanted to say something again but he placed his index finger on your lips.

"You really drive me crazy", he growled in a low voice and then - your alarm went off. You sat up straight in bed and tore at your hair.

Your heart was pounding and your cheeks were still flushed. You closed your eyes again and sighed annoyed.

What a dream! He wouldn't leave your mind since that dinner. He was stuck in your head after you were so close to kiss. You were constantly thinking about his lips, his eyes, his smile and his... everything.

You shook your head to get your mind off him and got ready for school. You didn't have any space for such an idiot like him in your life.

You looked around in a hurry and checked if Jimin was anywhere to be seen. You didn't spot him so you quickly went over to the lockers to get your books.

"Hey, Y/N!", someone said behind you and you flinched.

"Damn, Sarah", you said and rubbed your chest, "you scared me."

"What? Did you think I was someone else?", she said teasingly and poked your side.

"No", you said furrowing your eyebrows, "come on, stop it and let's go to class."

"Okay, okay", she said and followed you, "Anyways, I have great news." Oh no, you groaned expecting the worst.

"We're going to a party!!", she said overexcited and jumped a bit, "and you are coming! No backtalk."

"Ugh", you mumbled and rolled your eyes. You really had no choice.

You entered the classroom and your eyes immediately landed like a magnet on him. He stared at you directly and his lips curved into a smirk. He raised one eyebrow as your cheeks blushed slightly and you quickly turned your head to not look at him. Pictures of your dream crossed your mind and you bit your lip.

"Soooo, when can I come over to yours to get ready together?", Sarah asked making you snap back to reality.

"Any time", you answered emotionless knowing that you were only going to this party because of her.

"Oh, come on, Y/N", she whined tugging on your sleeve like a small child, "it will be fun." You forced a smile and hoped the teacher would come soon.

"And there'll be boys too", she said winking, "who's the one you like so much?" Your eyes widened as she thought of the name.

"Oh, Taehyung!", she said loudly which made the heads of a few of your class mates turn.

"Shh", you hushed her. She smiled and nodded knowingly. The teacher entered and she leaned over to you.

"We'll make this an unforgettable night", she whispered winking and you blushed. What you didn't know at this moment, was that Jimin would be coming too and turn your life upside down.