Chapter 9

You woke up before your alarm went off. You blinked a few times until you realised where you were and why..

Jimin had his arm tightly wrapped around you. You smiled to yourself and sat up trying not to wake him up. You looked at him in awe how he slept peacefully. You brushed his hair out of his face and admired his angelic traits.

Suddenly the alarm rang and destroyed the peace around you. He immediately opened his eyes and caught you staring at him.

"Did you just stare at me while I was sleeping?", he asked smirking and you blushed avoiding eye contact.

"No, I wasn't", you said hiding your face.

"You're so cute", he cooed and snaked both his arms around your waist pulling you down to him.

"Jimin..", you said trying to resist, "we need to go to school. If not, your parents will be suspicious." He groaned and nuzzled his face into your hair.

"Just a bit longer", he mumbled closing his eyes. You laughed and attempted to wriggle out of his embrace.

"Hey, where are you going?", he whined tightening his grip. He turned you over and laid himself on top of you so you couldn't escape.

"Not fair", you said giving up. He chuckled and pressed his lips on yours.

"You're mine now", he whispered against your lips not moving an inch away. He hovered his lips teasingly over yours, leaving you craving for his touch.

"Okay, let's go", he said getting up. You pouted and sat up too.

"Later more", he said pecking your lips.

Time skip

You reached the end of the week and finally became the happiest girl in the world. It was amazing to spend so much time with Jimin, it almost felt like you were living together.

He helped you move back to your parents but you wouldn't be apart from each other for a long time. Your parents have set up a date to go out for dinner together on Saturday night to celebrate that everything went well. You were really looking forward to it since it would be a very nice and chic restaurant.

You chose a very pretty dress you've bought ages ago for exactly such an occasion. It was a black dress with a v neckline and a cut on the side of your left leg. It really underlined your figure very well. You applied some makeup and rushed downstairs because your parents were already calling.

"Oh, Y/N. You look so pretty", your mum said and caressed your cheek.

"Now let's quickly go, we're already late", your dad said grabbing the car keys. You arrived at the restaurant and followed your parents inside.

The Parks had gotten up from their seats to greet you and when Jimin saw you, his jaw dropped. He quickly came back to his senses and welcomed your parents.

"Y/N, my dear. Look at you. You really are a woman now", Jimin's mother said and placed a soft peck on your cheek.

"Thank you", you said touched. You greeted Mr. Park and turned to Jimin.

"Hi", he said and you looked into his lustful eyes. "Hey", you whispered shyly. He pecked you on each cheek resting his hand firmly on your hip.

"You look so hot", he whispered without anyone noticing. You blushed sitting down and he sat down right next to you.

You ordered food and chatted a bit with everyone at the table but you couldn't ignore Jimin's presence next to you and how he kept staring at you. You knew exactly which effect you had on him.

You were done with your food when you suddenly felt his hand on your thigh gently adding some pressure. You stiffened and gave him a secret warning look. But he just smirked.

He continued his teasing and began to move his hand more and more up. So close that you blushed and coughed to cover your surprised gasp. Your mum threw a confused look at you and you decided you should quickly get out of this situation. You excused yourself to the bathroom and went there to fix yourself.

"Cool down", you said to yourself leaning against the sink. All of a sudden your body was spun around and you found yourself being pressed against the wall.

"You don't even know what you are doing to me", Jimin growled in a low voice and kissed you demanding.