{1}

Sapphire :

"Baby, I'm sorry." I bit my bottom lip as I nodded. "it's just... I want to see you." "But you do see me!" "I want to go on dates! I want to go to the amusement park, the movies! I want to go places other than your house. You can't even come to my house!" "You knew what this was when you met me! So why now?!" I questioned.

"I'm sorry but... I'm breaking up with you." As the call drops, I couldn't feel anything. My phone drops onto the wooden floor, my body along with it. "Hey!" I look back and see my nurse, Ronnie. "She broke up with me." Ronnie didn't say a word, just pulling me into her embrace. I just broke down in her arms, holding her tightly.

"It's my fault." Ronnie pulled away. "Don't ever think this is your fault. It's not you. It never was." Soon it felt hard to breath, my chest tightening. Ronnie instantly grabbed my mask and placed it on my head. "Just calm down. It's okay. Stay with me."

Soon, the pain subsided and I was able to take in the medicine. "There you go. I'll get your vitamins." I nodded, taking more air before removing the mask. Ronnie then came back with 3 pills and a cup of water. Taking all three, I gulped down the water and thanked her.

Ronnie's phone began to ring. I tell her to go answer it. It was obvious that it was an important call. "Are you sure?" I nodded and she left. Grabbing my guitar, I took a seat in the empty space by my window. (play the song)

Jungkook :

"Can't wait to see the new house

"Can't wait to see the new house." Jim expressed happily. "I hope the neighborhood is quiet. I hate violence." Hoseok comments, looking outside of his window.

I'm living with my 6 best friends. We've known each other for a long ass time. We pulled up to the house and it was beautiful, I'll admit it. Hopping out of the car, Jimin opens the trunk of the car and began unpacking. Sitting on the porch, I began to enjoy the peace. Then I heard a guitar.

Looking up, I see a girl.

She was a pretty girl.

Shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it
Had a feeling that you never felt it
I always knew that you were too damn selfish
Don't know why I looked the other way
I wanted you to change, yeah
I shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it
I always knew that you were too damn selfish

"wow!" I jump and seen the boys standing behind me. "She sounds amazing." She had to have been crying before we got here.

Soon, she looked out of the window and we locked eyes. "Don't just stand there, idiot, wave!" "Oh shoot!" I wave at her. She waves back.

"Come on, we got to finish." Namjoon commands, earning a nod from me. Looking back at her, I smile before jogging to the car and grabbing my luggage.