Lovestruck

Suggested by: StrawberrySylveon

[Tsukasa x Reader]
---
[Reader POV]

"Come on (Y/n)! It's already the second year!" My friend whined, leaning over her table to grab my arm.

I blankly stare out the window while this happens, taking in the beautiful nature. The air had gushed the pink leaves gently to the side, making me desperate for a moment to be outside. I wanted to touch the bark of the tree that let it's leaves travel in the air.

I wanted to feel the breeze that allowed each leaf to fly. But I couldn't.

"(Y/nnnnn)! Are you even listening?" My friend shook my arm in protest to my obliviousness. "Oh- um.. Yeah. I'll try to join a club today." I spoke shakily, being forced out of my trance.

My friend smiled. "Good. For a second there I was worried you weren't listening."

"But look, this is the student guide that we were given at the beginning of the year." She shuffled in her bag, bringing out a small book. Opening it, she got up and went in front of my desk and placed it there.

"Look, I'm actually joining a club this year. I don't want you to be alone again, but I know we probably won't choose the same club." My eyes switched from her to the window. The fog from this morning still lingered on it.

I wonder if I could still feel the cold from this morning if I were to go outside?

My friend snapped her fingers in front of my face. "You can daydream later (Y/n)! Look!"

Her nails tapped the guide book she put on my desk, making me look down at a picture of a guitar. "I'm joining the light music club."

I made a face. We definitely wouldn't be in the same club. "Yup, that's the expression I was looking for;" I grimaced at her, but she just lightly chuckled. "Don't worry my dear (Y/n)! I have an idea of clubs you can choose from!"

Opening my mouth to speak to her, she grabbed the book and read it aloud before I could talk. "Hmm, what about gardening?"

I made a sound of disinterest.

"Okay, how about... Photography?!" She asked, trying to make it interesting. "Um, how about-"

She spoke over me once again. "Ooh! This one's good! Broadcasting?" That made my ears perk.

"What would I have to do?" I spoke in my usual gentle tone, tilting my head in question.

She took it as me wanting to join that club and crunched the guide in her hand. "It said something about school news or whatever." She wave her hand to dismiss the topic, much to my dismay.

I always listened to what she was interested in, and she won't even give me information that she had in the palm of her hand. Literally. I let go of the topic, and turned my face to the window next to me.

My friend spoke about a Upperclassmen she was crushing on, but was cut off when the bell rung.

"There's the bell! (Y/n) here! Have it, okay? It'll tell you where your club is." She spoke, putting the crushed student guide in my hand. "I gotta rush if I want to join the light music club." She gave me a smile before rubbing my head.

"Stop that." I murmured, pushing her hand away. She ignored me and grabbed her bag, leaving the room. And then I was alone.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧...