3. Hallway

She mini-sprinted down the hall to catch up to William. You could always find him in a large crowd. Him and his scruffled light brown hair that reminded you of autumn. Just by looking at him you could tell he was a fall baby. November 4th to be exact. He always wears jean, Hella fast, and like your typical teenage Chinese boy he was stupendously smart. William and Loreina had been best friends for ages. It had always been the three of them. Loreina, Will, and Tyler. They were your typically group of best friends. Their looks even complimented each other. William always had a hopeful face. Orange, red, brown. The colours of fall seemed to lie perfectly in one human being.  Tyler was lively, dramatic and snappy. You could never get that boy to shut up. Finding loopholes to everything, so that he could seem defiant. He never wore long pants, because he wanted to seem masculine by never being "cold". His excuse was that he was born in New Hampshire. But only two people could see through his wall. Past his black-ish hazel eyes, pale skin, and fluffy dark brown hair, because behind that wall was a smiling cheery face that loved everything. Loreina, of course, had her icy blue eyes, that seemed full of joy yet cold at the same time. Straight, sleek, black hair went all the way to her hips. Together they seemed to represent the seasons.

There was nothing that they didn't know about each other. Secrets, problems, crushes, all that jazz. Loreina, Will, and Tyler were social and everyone wanted a bond like theirs. Well...they did. Until they were having a little...pause? Tyler got a girlfriend. Her name is Anya Migliano. Super spanishy, sassy, and uber pretty. She was nominated for Prom Queen as a freshman and was on Homecoming Court. The couple seemed to never be one without the other. So hangouts that used to be the three of them, usually ended up with two or four of them.