Three: Survivor Series

I made my way backstage looking  for my Cinderbella who will help me win the title. I turned a corner before I saw Brie and her husband. She had her arms wrapped around his waste and they were smiling and they looked happy.

I hid behind some crates and listened to their conversation. "Babe, good luck tonight. I am so happy that you have been staying strong through this month with the whole Nikki thing." I heard Daniel say. "Yeah, I know. I still consider her a sister, and I love her but she obviously doesn't love me." Brie said. I smiled at the first part, she still loves me and considers me a sister. That makes me feel warm but I feel bad how she said I didn't love her anymore. I love my sister.

I sighed and walked from behind the crates like I was coming from the corner. "Oh Cinderella, its show time. Let's go! Now!" I yelled with a smirk. "Oh hello, goatface." I said referring to Bryan. "Oh, hi Nikki. Seem a little more bitchy than you need too." Bryan spoke. I raised my hand ready to slap, until Brie caught my hand and pushed me back. "Don't you ever touch my husband. Slap him and I will fuck you up." Brie said. If looks could kill, Brie would be in jail for life.

I let my emotions snap before I smacked Brie across the face as she fell. "What the hell?" Daniel asked in shock. "Shut up, goat face." I yelled at him. I grabbed Brie by the hair, trying to drag her. She grabbed my leg, tripping me. I fell down on the cold ground, hard. "Brie stomped on my leg before pulling me up by my hair and threw me head first into a production trunk. I remember hearing refs come around before everything went black.

Trainers Room

I woke up in a daze and sat up. I looked around and realized I was in the trainers room. I sat up and groaned. My head was pounding. " You're up." Doc Richardson said. "What happened?" I asked with a groggy voice.

"You suffered a minor confusion. You have been out cold since the whole incident." He said. "Wait, what about my title match?" I screamed. "That was cancelled. April is still the champion." He said.

I sighed and rubbed my hand against my head. "Okay, can I go back to my hotel room?" I asked. "Yes, but you need someone to drive you there." I sighed, knowing I didn't have anyone to ask.

"I'll take her." Seth said walking in sweaty from his match. He looked hot, he chest slowly rising. His rock hard abs. I caught myself staring. "Is that okay Ms. Garcia?" Doc asked. I nodded. I got off the table and make my way to the door and left with Seth.

"Listen, go get changed into some normal clothes and go to my locker room. Meet me there." Seth spoke and before I could say anything, he left. I walked down the halls until I got to the divas locker room. I changed into some jeans and a tank top. I put on a "Fearless Nikki" hoodie and some regular Nike shoes. I sat for a couple of minutes and grabbed my head. It hurt like hell. I waited a little while until stood. I grabbed my luggage and made my way to Seth's locker room.

I casually walked in and saw Seth, sliding his boxers up his legs. I saw a glimpse of his memeber. He had a good size. I gasped and he quickly pulled his boxers all the way up. I turned around while I let him finish his getting dressed. "Okay. Let's go." He said.

We walked out into the cool crisp air and into his rental. The car ride was silent. He walked me to my room. It wasn't until we got to my room door before we spoke. "Seth, I'm sorry that I snapped on you. I'm sorry. If you would still like to hang out with me, I would love too." I said truthfully. He smiled. "Sure. We can hang out when your head starts feeling better." Seth said. I smiled. "Well, I better get to my room and get some sleep." Seth spoke. "Wait, could you stay the night. I need someone to watch over my since I have a concussion." I said. He looked at me closely before nodding. "Okay, I can stay. You have an extra bed?" Seth asked. "No, but its spacy. We won't even touch." I said. He hesitated but shook his head.

He walked in. "Go change into your PJ's." I spoke. He nodded and grabbed some sweats and a T-shirt before going into the rest room. I changed into mine. As I finished changing, Seth walked out of the rest room. He layed down on one side and I got on the other. I tried going to sleep but it didn't feel right. I scooted over a little. I felt Seth scoot over too. I then scooted all the over until I wrapped an arm around Seth, laying on his chest. It felt so right. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close. I felt my heart skip a beat and I fell into a deep sleep.

So, what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy