Nine: The War Begins

I stood in Seth's locker room, straddlimg his waist, kissing him. It had been so much better since I, along with the others, turned on the Authority.

I continued to kiss him before we parted. My arms were wrapped around his neck. "Babe, last week was amazing," I said. Seth nodded. "Yes, babe. We're on top of the world now!" Seth exclaimed; Seth couldn't hide is excitement about the situation.

I got up off his lap. "I need to go get in my ring gear, just in case I have a match." I then left the locker room, walking down the hall. I then ran into Kane.

"Nicole, you have made a fatal mistake." I looked at him. "You will regret turning on the Authority." His voice was deep and menacing. "As if, you don't scare me, Kane. Now, get out of my way." Kane obliged. I walked past him before turning back around. "What happened to you? You use to have relevance. People actually gave a damn about you, but now, you are nothing but an after thought," I said, turning around and strutting down the hall. I felt Kane's eyes burning a whole into me, but I felt too confident to give a damn.

You can look, but you can't touch! You keep dreamin' on the stars above.

Brie and I's theme blarred through the arena. We walked out on to the stage; the crowd couldn't get enough of us.

We did our Bella Booty Shake. We walked down the ramp, arms linked. We then got in the ring. We had a tag match against Paige and Emma. When their music hadn't played, I got a little confused.

Then the wicked witch of the WWE appeard on the titantron. Brie and I rolled our eyes. "Oh Nikki, Brie, don't be upset. You see, I have a surprise. What you did last week, you need to be punished! You are all a disgrace. Don't you ever mess with a McMahon!" Stephanie's voice boomed. The titantron then showed Seth and Bryan tied up, almost unconscious. Brie and I screamed. Those were our men, obviously attacked.

Next thing you know, J&J and Kane come down to the ring, getting on each side of the ring. It left the side facing the ramp open. The titantron went back to Stephanie. "You guys remember the women you talked about when she left? Yeah, welcome the newest member of the Authority.. Kharma!"

Kharma's music hit, scarming me and from the look on Brie's face, she was too. She came out, looking angry. The audience was shocked; no one uttered a word. Kharma walked down the ramp slowly before sliding into the ring. We turned around, by came face to face with Kane. He had an evil smirk. "We're out here to make sure you get your punishment."

Next thing you know, Brie got grabbed and I tried to stop Kharma, but she punched me hard in the face, sending me down. I heard a loud scream from Brie and then heard a loud pound on the mat. Kharma had did her finisher on Brie. Next think I know, I was grabbed by my hair, and I suffered the same fate. I was face down on the mat. The Authority may have won tonight's battle, but they won't win the war...

Sorry for the late update, school has kept me so busy!

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy