Four: Day Off

Nikki's POV

I woke up and I expected to be laying on Seth's chest but that wasn't the case. He wasn't no where to be found. I felt myself getting sad until I heard the door open and Seth walked in with coffee and donuts. I smiled.

"You're awake. Morning beautiful." He said. I felt my cheeks get hot. "Thanks Mr. Rollins." I said. He handed me a donut and my cup of coffee. He sat back in bed. I drank my coffee and it tasted good. I set it down. I took a bite of my donut.

"Shouldn't you be traveling to the next city for RAW?" I asked Seth. He nodded. "Yes, we both should be but we are staying here and relaxing. I asked for a day off." Seth said. It was so cute that he didn't go to work and is going to stay here and relax with me. "Well, I'm going to go take a shower." I said getting up. "Can we save water?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I chuckled. "Maybe in the future."

I said. I grabbed some sweats and a black T-shirt. I went into the bathroom and stipped out of my clothes and I hopped in the shower. It felt good letting the water hit my skin. I washed my hair and my body. I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth. I put on my bra and panties and my sweats. I realized that the normal black T-shirt was my Seth Rollins T-shirt. I slid it on and walked out. Seth looked my way and whistled. I chuckled. I sat next to him.

"We're watching 22 Jump Street, is that cool?" Seth asked. I nodded. He pressed play and the movie began. Seth took off his shirt and laid back. I felt I was probably in his way. I then laid back and laid back with him. I let my eyes wander around his body. His chest, his abs, even his 'area' even though it was covered by his clothes. I then starred back at his chest. It looked so good. "Like what you see?" Seth asked. I shook out of my transe. "What, huh?" I asked. He smiled and pulled me gently where I was laying on his chest. I smiled. He wrapped his arm around me and used his other hand to rub my teplems gently. It felt so good considering I have a concussion.

I started drawing things with my finger on his chest. It was so masculine. I let my hand wonder done to his rock hard abs. I traced the outline of them. "Don't be shy to let your hand wonder down lower." Seth whispered and chuckled. I laughed.

I then looked up to his face. I looked in his eyes. He looked down and smiled. I looked at his lips. They looked so kissable. I then reached up and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

So, what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy