The Wardrobe

"uhh.. Dare I guess..." replied the blonde "I dare you to do 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!" Mina and Kirishima said in unicin. They had planned it. Pikachu was stunned "O....... K um with who?" his voice got quieter and more high pitch as he spoke "with Shinsho of course ya dumbass!" Sero said. "You were a part of this too!!!!" Kaminari was appauled but agreed....he had to. He grabbed the still very confused Shinsho off the ground and dragged him to one of the many huge wardrobes in Momos giant house (she's rich ass). The two red faced boys sat down confused and honestly terrified. "So ah... wut u wanna do?" Denki said with a shy tone of voice.Shinsho replied with "Dunno never played this 'game' before", especially not with someone as cute as you" he smirked slightly. Denki went as red as Eijiro's hair but liked where this was going and smiled a little. "Your cute when you smile kitten yknow that"
"What did you just call me"
"Aww not like the name kitten"
"Only if I can call you master" Kaminari started to crawl up to Shinsho's chest and pretended to pure like a cat.

I know I left off at a weird spot but I'm feeling a little off  recently so please forgive me 198 words tho :]