Time Flies

*Denki pov *

Time went so fast last night. It felt like I barely blinked and it was already 12. It was super hot in the room so I decided to go up the the bathroom to splash my face with cold water. When I got up the stairs and opened the door I saw Shinsou doing exactly what I was gonna do. Splashing cold water on his face. I blushed a little from surprise. "h-hey" I said trying to make it less awkward. "hi. What are you doing up?" Shinshou asked in his usual tired voice. "I have the same question for you"
"well I mean. You just walked in on me so you should know"
" Good point."
"yeah.... Anyways" He seemed a little off, flustered almost. "Hey Shin? You OK? You seem... Off"

*from now on when they are talking Denki is gonna be Bold and Shinshou is gonna be Underlined *

Nobody's pov

Yeah I'm fine I guess.
Is it cuz of earlier? In the wardrobe.
Maybe. I don't know.
Would it help if I just....

Denki reached up and kissed the taller boy on the cheek. He stood back looking up at Shinshou with a small smile and light blush across his cheeks.
Maybe it would help if.
Before he had finished his sentence Shinshou picked up Pikachu and sat him on the counter and kissed him again. This time on the lips and much more heated. Neither of the boys wanted to break the kiss so Denki wrapped his arms around Shinshou's neck while Shinshou wrapped his arms around Denki's waist. Eventually they did break apart for air before connecting back immediately. Shinshou gently unzipped the Pikachu wonsie (idk how to spell it) .

Wait.....
What's wrong?
Are you OK with this..
Yeah! Look, Shin *sigh* I've wanted this since we met.
Well in that case.

Shinshou leaned in a little more.

I should lock the door.

320 words ;-; I should be able to update later today so... That's good I guess. Apart from that,hydrate, eat a snack and take a nap. Love yall. Cya