The fight

Request by: lei_43( my girlfriend) for this story Cheryl is a cheater

3rd P.oV
"Fuck you, I can't believe you kissed her" Toni says with tears I'm her eyes " babe it's not what it looked like, s-she kissed me first" Cheryl says trying to hug Toni.

" Don't fucking touch me,cheater" she say pushing her away " babe it's not like that I never cheat on you, and you know this" she says in a serious voice. " Yeah, I know but-" Toni was cut off my Cheryl kissing her, Cheryl pulls away  "babe I love you and you only you" she say comforting her. Toni noddes " I'm sorry I didn't trust you,I love you too" she say kissing Cheryl cheeks.

" Heh it's ok baby" she says kissing Toni down her neck.  "Hmh baby" she softly moans. Cheryl picks up Toni and thows her onto the bed and starts to attack her neck bitting, sucking and licking her neck leaving her with hickeys all over her. Cheryl undressed Toni, leaving her in her bra and panties.

Cheryl takes off Toni's bra and panties and starts to suck and slightly bite one of her nipples and squeezes the twist the other  "AHHH" Toni moans softly. Cheryl the gets off her and takes off her own clothes, and spreads Toni legs and starts to give her little kitten licks on her clit "don't tease me daddy" Toni whines out.

Cheryl smiles and starts to stick her tounge in and out her pussy, circling her tounge around her clit, " ahh" Toni moans loudly. Cheryl gets on top of Toni and starts to finger her tight wet pussy. " Ahhhh" she moans loudly, Cheryl goes deeper inside of the uke " AHHH yes daddy right there" the uke screams out arching her back. The seme pulls out her three fingers, and starts to scissors with the uke " hmh yeah baby" Cheryl moans out going a bit faster and harder on the uke's tight pussy.

" Fuckk daddy, please fuck me" the uke says grabbing Cheryl by her waist making her go harder. " Ahh yeah baby you like when daddy does this to your tight pussy, don't you baby" the seme moans out in a high pitch.  "CLOSE" the uke warns  "CUMMING" they both scream out hitting their climax's Cheryl gets off of Toni and lies next her.

" I love you baby" she says to Toni cuddling with with up her, she smiles " I love you too, I'm glad you'll never cheat on me" she says falling asleep.

~~ next morning~~

Toni's P.oV
I woke the next morning, naked  and on my desk there was a note from Cheryl, that read " sorry babes I had i to go early they needed me at the coffee shop, but if you come around five I'll be off work. -Signed Cheryl bombshell" I smile and get up to get some clothes, at this time it was 4:56 so I'd thought I would make me some food before I leave. I ate some cereal.

It was now 4:59 so I put some shoes on and head out to the coffee shop, I was standing outside the window and saw Cheryl I smiled and then walked in a girl with light brown hair, blue eyes, and a couch purse on her side. I see her walk over to Cheryl and kiss her on the lips.

I then hear Cheryl say " babe you can't do that here what if Toni walks in" I had tears in my eyes as I walk in going over to the girls. Cheryl was shocked " babe-" she starts but I cut her off by slapping her, I walked out of there crying. I ran over to Jughead's place I see him standing outside on his phone. I run over to him with tears running down my face, " Toni, are you ok? What happened" he asks worried, I don't say anything I just hug him crying " do you want to come in?" He says hugging back, I nod and we go inside.

We sat on the couch and he hands me some tissues to wipe my face. " What's worng Hun?" He says with his hand on my back " C-cheryl cheated on me" I say crying more. "She did what? She fucking cheated you??" He says in a mad tone, I nod " do you know with who?" He says grabbing his serpent jacket " it was this light brown haired girl with blue eyes, I don't know her name" I say with my hands on face. " Fucking whore" he says putting in his black boots.

" Where are you going jug" I question him " it's where we are going and I'm going to take you home, while I talk to that bitch Cheryl" he says grabbing my hand pulling me up " please  don't hurt her"I say walking out with him " oh I won't but, no promises ok Hun?" He says walking me home I nod as we walked. We get there " I want you to say here and do you want someone over here to Stay with you?" He says as I open the door to my house " y-yes I don't want to be alone right now" I say with tears running down my cheeks he wipes them with his thumb  "alright I'll call Kevin" he says coming inside closing the door behind him.

" Yo, Kev I need you come to Toni's house and keep her company while I do something" I hear him from the next room "sure I'm 5 minutes away" I hear him say while hanging up. " He is 5 minutes away, I'll stay until he gets here" he says hugging me  "thank you" I say Into his chest crying.

~5 mins later~

" Toni sweetie I'm here, what's worng" Kevin says closing the door " hey man, um Cheryl cheated on her and she is sad, I'm going to have a little chat with her so keep her company while I'm gone" he say walking out. "L "I'm in here Kevin" I yell from the bedroom " oh hunny I'm so sorry she did that to you" he says hugging me " s-she broke her promise to me" I cry out. " Kevin, I was going to ask her to marry me tomorrow evening" I say pulling away from the hug, he gasped " really, wow" he says shocked " yup I wanted her to be my wife" I say pulling the ring out from the dresser " it's real diamond with a crystal cut". " Oh my God, that's beautiful" he says looking at it.

I yawn " yea it is it was perfect" I say putting it back. " You sleepy?" He say taking off his shoes " yes, I'm going to take a nap" I say laying down. " Alright Hun I'll be in the living room" he says covering me up " also you can eat what you want I'm the kitchen" I say half sleep. He closes the door and leaves.

~~mean while back with Cheryl and the mystery girl~~

Cheryl's P.o.V
" Babe are you ok?" Maxine says rubbing my face " she just slaped me" I thought to myself " um yeah baby I'm fine" I say hugging her " do you want to come back to mines?" She says kissing my cheek. Before I could answer Jughead walks In " YOU FUCKING WHORE" he yells as he walk up to me and Max and pushing us apart

She falls on the floor " babe you alright" I say looking over Jughead's shoulders " yea i-" she was interrupted by Jughead yelling " You should not be calling her fucking babe you slut your girl is Toni I can't believe you broke her fucking heart" he says coming a bit closer " why the fuck did you cheat on her?" He says stepping back a bit, he looked like he was going to hit me. " Well I didn't want to her anymore, she is annoying, lame, stupid I wanted someone better" I say helping max off the floor.

" I should fucking kick your ass, I don't give a fuck if you are a women, but since we are in public I won't, but you need to get your shit out of Toni's house." He say walking towards the door and before he leaves he says " I never want to see you near Toni again" he say leaving. I hold Maxine close to me, " I'm sorry baby I didn't mean for you to get hurt" I whisper to her " you can live with me if you want" she says smiling " thanks babygirl" I say kissing her. We walk out and get in her car and leave the coffee shop.

Hehe cilfhanger I hoped you enjoyed I might make a part 2 if you guys want Just comment and tell me. Like always stay cool, stay clean and buy some weed 💜