the fight 3

Oh there a bit of a twist in here so enjoy 😅

Jade P.oV
The next morning I woke up with Toni in my arms, I kissed her head and smiled I then see a text in her phone "I wonder who could that be this early in the morning?" I thought to myself as I reach over to the phone, the text read,"hey baby I saw you getting fucked by that transgender bitch, I bet they can't fuck you as hard as me, come back to me baby".  "What the fuck" I say out loud by accident.

"Hmh good morning babe, what's worng?" Toni says groggy "um well you just got a text from you're ex" I say sitting up a bit. "Really? What did it say?"she asked confused.

Toni's P.oV
When Jade handed me the phone I was in shock of what I read "wow" as soon as I said that my phone lit up again, it was a text from Cheryl "hey, um its me and I'm sorry for what I said last night I was not in the right state of mind, and now that I am I want to meet up with you and Jade at the park, I hope that's ok?" After I read that I immediately showed Jade.

"Well what should we do?" I say looking at my hands "I'm curious about what she has to say to us" I thought to myself "well, we should probably see what she has to say, right?" Jade asked In a questionable tone. "You're right we should" I say to her as I grab my phone and started to text Cheryl back "hey Cheryl, we will meet up with you at the park, but at what time?" I sent the text.

"How about at 12:00?" She text back "she wants to meet up at 12:00" I say looking at Jade "alright we should eat breakfast and get dressed" Jade says getting out of bed and walking downstairs, at this time it was 11:48. I got out of bed and went downstairs with Jade, I saw her cooking some eggs and bacon. I walk up behind her and hug her by the waist "you alright baby?" She asks me "y-yea your just warm"I say putting my face into her back.

After a few minutes I walked  away and sat at the counter waiting for the food "here you go babe"I hear Jade say cheerfully as she sits the plate down in front of me "ah a nice home cooked breakfast, thanks babe"I say to taking a bite of the eggs she sits next to me and starts to eat as well.

~Time skip to the park~
As we walk down the path going into the park I take out my phone to text Cheryl "we're here where are you?" just as I sent that text I see her in a distance, I look at Jade and she looks at me "this is going to be akward" I say still walking towards Cheryl "yup" she lets out as we stop in front of Cheryl.

"Well hello ladies, it's very nice to see you again" Cheryl says happily "why did you what to meet up" I say In a Stern voice "well I have an idea, but first I would like to say that I'm sorry for all the shit I've done, and said in the past and I mean this to the both of you"she says looking down at the ground sadly. "Well i- what the idea?" Jade says suddering a bit because of anxiety.

"Well as you know I love toni-" when she said that Jade immediately cut her off "If you did you wouldn't have cheated" Jade says Annoyed "yes, I know that I realized my mistake, and I know it's going to take time to forgive me, but Jade I think you're a pretty, and you seem very nice I would like to get to know you better if you wouldn't mind" Cheryl says blushing and looking at the ground with a serious face.

"W-what?" Jade and I say surprised "and with that out the way that leads me to my idea, how about if we become a 3-person couple? Like since we both love Toni I was thinking that if Jade and I got to Know eachother better it would work, only if you guys want to" Cheryl says looking at us like she was waiting for a yes.

I pull Jade aside "i- um what do you think about all of this?" I say worried "well I don't know, she's your ex and she cheated on you" Jade says says putting her hands in her pockets "hm that's true but what if she has changed and actually wants this?" I say looking at Cheryl and then looking at Jade again "i- I don't know" she says making eye contact with me "well we can try it and if we don't like it then we'll go back to Just us,how about that?" I say a bit loudly.