Kiss

So guys I am here with my next part .
Hope u enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment .
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Shivaay:" you mean to say I love anika?"

Aryan:"that's for you to discover my man....just dont do anything stupid that u loose her"(saying this he patted shivaay's shoulder and left leaving him in deep thoughts)

After sometime all settle down to eat.

Om:"so Aryan whats the upcoming plan?"

Aryan:"plan?"

Om:"yeah you and Priya...I mean she is your fiancee but when will she become your wife.."(he asked to which priya blushed)

Aryan:"well I am ready to marry her today only( all laugh while Priya blushed ) its just my mom"

Shivaay:"why what wrong with aunty"

Anika:"nothing much shivaay , its just aunty asked the priest for the best date for their marriage and he said the best date is after December"

Aryan:"yeah i dont know how i  will tolerate these last 6 months"(he said dramatically)

Anika:"drama queen plz aapna drama band kar..."

Gauri:"so Aryan bhai aap yahan kab tak ho"

Aryan:"waise plan to 1 hafte ka tha per mom ne urgent bulaya hai aaj raat ko flight hai aapni"

Anika:"seriously aru itni jaldi"

Aryan:"sorry na Anu me kya karon"

Anika:"okay fine per  you better plan a long vacation soon.."

Priya:"yeah thats a great idea tere college khatam ho gaye then why dont we plan a long vacation all of us"

Shivaay:"sure .."

Aryan:"alright then its a plan per no one will back out"

All:"okay "

After a lot of fun and masti Aryan and Priya left. It was around 10 at night. Shivika were really tied and had a light dinner before heading to bed.

A leap of  of 2 months comes. These 2 months were very lovely for shivika. College was going great. Shivika were coming more close to each other. Shivaay had slowly started to realize his love for anika while on the other hand Anika had  still hidden her love for shivaay. She was sure of her love for him but was waiting to be sure shivaay reciprocated her feeling. These 2 months brought Rikara and Ruvya close to. Life was going perfect for these couple.

It was a Sunday, so College had a holiday. Shivika were in their apartment chilling watching a movie cuddling on the sofa.

Shivaay:(as the movie finishes)"panda the movie was great right"

Anika:" obviously its great it had Hritik Roshan in it"

Shivaay:"yeah yeah what ever you were right. So what do i have to do"

Anika:"well Frist of all i am always right, Secondly never make a bet when me when Hritik Roshan or any other ironic Bollywood legend is included  and third You are gonna loveeeee your punishment..."

Shivaay:"god save me because that "loveeee"  doesn't look good to me"

Anika:"Shiv.."(she said pouting)

Shivaay:"okay okay not with the puppy face again....Arggg fine what do i have to do"

Anika:"simple Dance"

Shivaay:"What!! no way "

Anika:"there is more"

Shivaay:"ofcource there is more"(he said sarcastically)