Taken Love Part 2

Taken Love 🤞🏻 Part 2
(Weeks Later)
You were no longer chained. Instead you were locked in a bedroom. You were sure now that you were at Demi's house. Sure it was nice and all but still....you had been kidnapped. Demi walked in. 'Hey.' "Hi." 'How are you?' "Fine." 'Well hey I know I really did a bad thing in kidnapping you.....I'm sorry I am. I should've gone about it another way....I brought Batman to give you some company....I'll be outside if you need me.' "Wait." Demi turned and looked at you. "I don't know why I'm going to ask this.....but why didn't you just talk to me?" 'Do you want me to be honest?' "Sure." 'I really don't know. I just....saw how nice, kind, and sweet you were and I just....I don't know how to explain it....snapped?' Demi walked out. You felt bad but still didn't forgive her for taking you. You definitely lost your job by now and if you got out you didn't know what you were going to do. You pet Batman as he licked your palm. Hours later Demi walked in with food. 'Hope you're hungry.....sorry it took so long.' She handed you your food and started walking out. "Sit." 'Huh?' "Sit down. I think you might want to explain some things." 'Okay.' She sat down away from you. "So.....What was your endgame here?" 'What do you mean?' "What's your plan?" 'At this point I don't know....there's no possible way you could like me...I traumatized you. And I'm going to live with the consequences. I made a mistake.' Demi stood up and unchained you. 'You can go. Run to the cops. Do whatever you feel is necessary.....I own up to my actions....' You were in shock. Demi just....let you go. You got up and ran. You ran out of the house and ran home. You got to your house and collapsed on your floor. You were so happy to be out. But a part of you wanted to go back somehow. You picked up your phone and dialed 911....but you couldn't hit call. You dropped your phone and sat on the floor. Tears ran down your cheek. You were so happy to be gone but you wanted to go back?! Why?! You took the longest shower which felt like forever. You got out and changed into some clothes. You sat on your bed. There was a knock on your door. You nearly jumped out of your skin. You walked slowly to the door. You looked through the peephole. Nothing. You waited for 5 minutes. No one came. You opened the door and looked around. No one. You looked down. A box. With a note. 'Y/n. Here's all your things....and some money to get yourself on your feet again......I'm so sorry.....I hate what I did to you. I know no amount of apologies can make things better.....have a nice life.......-Demi.'