Chapter one

A/N:
This is being edited💕 I wanted to stop writing but it has been drawing quite a lot of votes. I'll edit the first few chapters (they are written so badly!) and then carry on with the story. Don't forget to check out 'Trapped." The first chapter has been published!💕🦄.

Chapter 1:
I thought it was the end. When the walls around me started falling I knew only one person could have caused it. Katniss. She could be so idiotic at times as she puts others before her. She crumbled the arena at the cost of her life, and my happiness. I wish I was with her now, but I'd only be more upset. Seeing her lifeless body, her eyes glazed over. Those beautiful grey eyes, staring at something only she could see. After that moment where I was standing still, I never actually realized the chaos around me. Before I knew it something grabbed me and sent me into a dark oblivion that seemed it could last a lifetime.

When I woke up I was in a room that was white, so white it hurt to look at. I looked down at my hands to find I was binded to the chair I sat on. The ropes around my wrist were right making red marks on my skin.

"Peeta Mellark." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Ceaser with his purple hair and matching suit. What was the last Colour? Blue? I looked down at my clothes realizing I was no longer in the bloody clothes from the games. I now wore all white, matching with the room. At least I was out of the blood stained clothes. Ceaser never spoke he just handed me cards.

"Peeta we are live in five minutes. You must say this okay? We cant wing it this time." I nodded at the peculiar words he said and finally the binds around my wrists let me free. I thought of running. But I couldn't.  I touched the sensitive skin that was under the bindings. Who cares what happens now. Katniss is gone. I looked at the cards and the world stopped.

"I have to call for a ceasefire?" I asked glaring at Ceaser. He nodded. But unfortunately I was still confused.

"Howcome?" I queried again.

"Mockingjay rebels. Rebelling more since Miss Everdeen shot the arrow into the sky." He answered shaking his head. Dread filled my body. Here I am trying to help the rebels but I am going to have to call for a ceasefire. How is this happening? And why to me? Another wave of dread hit my body like a pounding wave hits the sand. Who cares. There is nothing left for me anymore. I steped slowly in the direction Ceaser pointed in. I never looked back.

I learnt I'd soon regret it.

I looked around the room. I was so used to it it really felt like home.

"So Peeta, what really happened that night?" I looked at the cards slightly, memorizing the words.

"I don't really know. I just saw the arena blown to bits by an arrow. Katniss, the only talented archer there must of shot it." As I said the words it didn't sound like me. Why was I doing this?

"Is there anything you regret?" I only just heard the question. I glanced at the cards again.

"I wish it was me." I muttered, "But then again it would be better if it was Finnik or Joanna. Then Katniss would be here with me now. She be holding my hand. Smiling at me. We'd be happy. "I was disgusted by the words I was saying. I knew I would never wish to be so selfish. Why was I saying this?

"Its better I have to say." Ceaser continued, "I mean with Katniss gone the rebels have given up, Right Peeta?"  I shook my head. My heart began slamming against my chest.

"Actually the rebels are stronger. They believe now they have something worth fighting for." I paused, regretting the next sentence

"Yes Peeta?" Caesar digged deeper, unlocking the story he knew the end to

"I am calling for a ceasefire. I am looking at the survivors of the games, rebels. Stop, before it is too late." I am a Traitor. Thats what I felt like. Katniss, wouldn't be happy. If she were alive, I'd be in big trouble.
Why are they making me say this?
***
A/N
Wow. I never knew you guys actually are enjoying this! So many views it's insane. I'm editing the first five chapters then continuing with the story so if you have any ideas on what should / you would like to happen please comment!