5

Business 💰 . . .
2:37 pm

-

It's been a few days since the trip had went down and everybody was trying to get back on they regular business schedule. Bee end up staying for the whole time and all Tag did was nitpick with her the whole time. When it was all said and done everybody had fun and Kay left Key west with a big smile on her face.

Key and Kay was in his SS on their way to open her shop back for business she couldn't believe it was closed down for a few. When she pulled up they parked the car around back getting out. Key came to open the door for her so she could get out, she was so busy on her phone texting that she didn't even see Key standing there with the door open.

"Umm Kay ? Lets go." She locked her phone putting it in her Gucci bag laughing. "You been texting nonstop since we got in the car everything good ?" He helped her out the car closing the door and locking it.

"Yeah you know I haven't really been talking to anybody since I been home so now I am." She unlocked for shop door and walked in, everything was so clean you can till it was well kept up. "It smell good in here."

Kay shop was in a nice part of town, her shop sat on the middle of other stores. Soon as you walked in you seen pink everywhere with makeup on each wall. She had two seats one chair and one bed for eyebrow.

"Oh okay and I told you I had people come clean it once a week. I was going to replace the foundation stuff but I didn't want to do to much."

Kay start laughing because he was so sweet of a hood nigga. His ex really messed up because the next girl who get home going to be so well loved because that's the type go person he is. "Thank you best friend but Bee did that a few days before I came home. I can't believe I'm back open and my first appointment is in a hour."

"I'm leaving when that time come and I'll be back to pick you up."

"Umm where you going ?"

"To meet with the lady about the property I want to buy I thought we was going together but you back booked and busy."

"Damn." She said to herself. "Text me the address I'll make my way there."

"Okay will do but if you are busy it's cool."

"Key just text me because if I'm not I'll be there."

"Okay." He said looking around the shop he was ready to start his drug business and Kay shop might have to be first since it's already open and legit. He was going to talk to her about it soon but he knew for a fact she would say no. "You ever thought about adding other people in here like people who do hair ?"

"Yeah once Bee finish her last class next weeks he's coming here, and I been looking at two other girls. A nail girl and eyelashe girl so it be ONE IN ALL place."

"That sounds good then you can make more money and end up opening more places."

"Yeah." She said washing her hands after she pulled her long hair back into a ponytail. "We going to see my mother tonight after the movies ?"

"Before the movie going to end late I already seen Bad boys so I know how long it is."

"Okay that's cool. I should've stopped and got food I'm hungry, bloody and moody."

Key walked back towards his bestfriend and start rubbing her on her flat stomach looking at himself in the mirror. "A nigga got some pretty ass teeth man." Kay didn't say anything she just leaned on her body on him while he was rubbing her stomach.