12

Misery loves company . . .
11:29pm

-
Key. 🔑

I was home laying inside my King size bed while Melissa was sleep under my left side. I had my weed blowing in my right hand and a drink on my night stand. I had some Sports on my tv this how my whole entire Sunday went after her mother funeral which was today. I had so much love for this girl and the world could call me dumb but this was my first love I couldn't leave her out to hung herself.

I phone kept going off on night stand every time my call made a sound I was hoping it was Kay but it was Seven. Me and Kay fight happened three days ago she called and called, texted and texted but I couldn't get them words she said to me out my head. Me and that girl been through hell together, living lavish together for her to say she hate me and going to leave me alone forever ? I couldn't shake them words.

I thought she was going to pop up here and get some cloths or come get her dog but she didn't. When I do ask about her everybody say she got a lot going on and I couldn't think about what was a lot. I know one thing I had to move my drugs out her shop before she go back there but last time I went she removed almost everything out so I was good for now hopefully.

"Key pick your phone up." Melissa said making me jump out my thoughts. She moved closer towards me and pulled the cover over her body. "I can leave if you need me to."

"Go back to sleep. You good." I sat my weed down and picked up my phone it was Tag and Seven. Seven asking where I was at over ten times and Tag saying the club was good and everything was everything. I didn't feel like texting back so I sat the phone down and pulled her closer to me. I looked down and seen her eyelashes moving up and down. "Can't go back to sleep ?" I rubbed up and down her back.

"No. Maybe because this supposed to be a nap but was so long ima be up all night now."

"And a nigga going to be sleep. I been watching tv and drinking this brown all night."

"You didn't get up and eat ?" I shook my head no like she could see me but she felt it. "Want something to eat ?"

"Yeah I can eat I need to take a shower anyways."

"I'll go cook something while you shower." She taped my stomach softly before getting up out the bed. My big shirt she had on fell down over her ass as she stood up. She put her feet into her house shoes leaving the room.

I didn't see why she even stayed around me or wanted to be around me. My ex best friend and her friends just beat her up, she know I have a girlfriend and nobody like her at all. She still want to be around more so at this time in her life I let her. She just needed to work on herself a little more, she wasn't ugly or a bum but just came out so wrong at times.

I took my phone and went to take a shower, a long hot shower with music playing. When I got out the house smelled so good whatever she was cooked smelled so good. I went into my room, oiled down and throw on some chill shit and met her in the kitchen. "Are you going to the club to night ?" She asked checking on the honey rolls she had in the oven.

"Yeah unfortunately Tag just called me not to long ago. After I eat ima go stop pass." I lied.

"Should I go home ?"

"If you want to I can drop you off or you could stay here I mean you stayed here alone before."

"Nobody going to come beat me up are they ? I can't, I don't have it in me fight life is already kicking my ass."