CHAPTER 9

TZUYU POV:

I kissed Sana. What the hell is wrong with me? But most importantly, did she like the kiss? Why didn't she just push me when we kissed? Why didn't she tell me to stop kissing her? Does she like me? What if she's just doing it as a joke?

I decided to talk to Jihyo after dinner ended.

I found Jihyo and told her what had happened.

Jihyo: Bitch, is you blind? She definitely likes you. She doesn't kiss the other members on the lips but she only kisses you on the fucking lips. And she literally flirts with you every single second.

Tzuyu: She flirts with everyone. So that's nothing special.

Jihyo: She sleeps with you in the same room, she always talks about you, she wants to partner you, she wants to be beside you every single second and she looks at you so lovingly. Is that something special?

I nodded then smiled. I quickly thanked Jihyo and went to Sana. I took her hand. She was surprised but when she saw me, she smiled. Her smile made me melt. How can a fricking person be that cute?

Sana: I was waiting for you, Chewy-ah. Where were you?

Tzuyu: I was talking to Jihyo about something that was bothering me.

Sana: Well, what is bothering you? You could've talk to me.

Tzuyu: Are you jealous about me talking to Jihyo?

Sana blushed then turned away. I chuckled then pulled Sana closer to me. The members who were behind us literally almost screamed. I knew they fangirled over us.

Sana turned to me and gave me a peck on the cheek and the girls fangirled even more.

Tzuyu: Wasn't the kiss a one time thing?

Sana: No. The more I kiss you, the more I want you.

Sana smirked then kissed my neck. Shit.

Sana: Wait until we reach the hotel.

Sana smirked again and held my hand. I looked back at the members and they were possibly teasing us. We reached our room and Sana locked the door. The moment she reached me, she put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed her back roughly. She's making me so crazy. We hurriedly took of our clothes and kissed each other again. Sana straddled on my lap. She pushed me down on the bed. She kissed my forehead, lips and jaw. She kissed my body and went lower and lower until she was in between my thighs. I felt electricity all over my body.

Tzuyu: Sana. Fuck, I'm going to...

She kept going and going. I was on edge but when I wanted to release the tension, she stopped and came up to kiss me.

Tzuyu: You tease.

Sana: I had to. I wanted to make you want it more.

I grinned.

SANA POV:

Sana: You are wet. Maybe I should do that again.

Tzuyu: No. Maybe I should do you.

She smirked then rolled us over. She put both my hands beside my head.

Sana: Hey! Let me do it to you!

Tzuyu smirked and drew circles on my abs with her finger. I moaned softly. I couldn't handle her teasing me anymore.

Sana: Tzuyu-ah. Be as rough as you want! Be so rough that I can't even walk properly!

Tzuyu: Maybe I will be rough. Just beg for it and I will.

She went between my thighs and licked it. She was slow at first but gained speed. Shit. It felt like I was on fire. I moaned and moaned, louder every time. I put my hand on her head, signalling her to go faster. I felt so dizzy.

Sana: Tzuyu, please don't fucking stop. Shit, I'm gonna...

She stopped. Fuck.

Tzuyu: That's what you get for teasing me.

We were both panting like hell. I wanted to feel every curve of her and couldn't get enough of her. She probably read my mind and sat on my thigh while facing me. She rubbed her clit on my thigh and I rubbed mine with hers. We kept rubbing harder and faster every second. I couldn't handle the tension and Tzuyu couldn't too. We finally released the tension we were feeling. We were breathing rapidly and our hearts were beating in sync. Tzuyu laid her head on my chest, trembling.

Tzuyu: I love how you moaned Sana.

Sana: Thank you.

Tzuyu: Are we official yet?

I thought about it for a moment.

Sana: We'll be official soon but I want it to have a surprise for you too.

Tzuyu: At least give me a hint.

She pouted and gave me her puppy eyes. I couldn't resist it.

Sana: Fine. It's on New Year's day.

Tzuyu grinned victoriously.

Sana: I'm going to go to Nayeon unnie's room. Do you want to follow me?

Tzuyu nodded and smiled. We put on our clothes and went to Nayeon's room.