CHAPTER 22

SANA POV:

Sana: Chewy-ah! Wake up!

Tzuyu: Five more minutes, baby.

I pulled Tzuyu out of bed.

Sana: Yoda, We're going to miss the flight! We only have three hours to get there!

Tzuyu got up and went to the bathroom. Finally. There was a knock on the door and I opened it.

Jihyo: Satzu, are you two ready?

Sana: Satzu?

Jihyo: Yeah, it's your ship name. The members and I made it up. Now that you two are together, we can't wait to tease you guys.

Sana: What will ONCES think? A lot of them ship me with Dahyun.

Jihyo: Don't worry. You can tell them that you're in a relationship with Tzuyu if you want.

Nayeon came running to us and I got scared. She was panting and I could tell it was something important.

Nayeon: Sana, where's Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: I'm here. Why? Is there something wrong?

Nayeon: D-Dispatch... *panting* Dispatch released photos of you two *panting* on the rooftop.

Me and Tzuyu looked at each other.

Jihyo: Holy shit. That early? First me, then Momo, now you guys? They really don't have anything to do in their lives.

Sana: It's fine. We can tell JYP and ONCES. Right, Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: Yeah. Everything will be fine and we will be strong no matter what.

Mina: You will. And the haters are not open-minded. ONCES will be happy for you.

Chaeyoung: Don't ever be sad and don't ever have doubts about your relationship. I'll kill you if you do.

We laughed and Chaeyoung folded her arms.

Tzuyu: We won't. We love each other very much to the point of you guys being tired of it.

Nayeon: Sure. But the problem is JYP. How would he react?

Sana: I'm sure it'll be fine. If Jihyo and Momo can date, we can too.

Nayeon: The thing is that you two are girls and you're in the same group. What would he say?

Sana: He'll let us date. If he doesn't like it, then we'll just do it in secret.

Jeongyeon: Fine, the moment we reach the building, you better have a meeting with him.

Tzuyu intertwined her hand with mine and I felt confident. I hope it goes well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi, guys! Did you enjoy it? I sure I did. It feels so weird ending the story here. But don't worry, I have plans to make Book 2! This is not the end of it. To be honest with you, I felt like I was making Book 1 a bit too happy. They got together, had some steamy moments and the members kept fangirling. I have plans to make Book 2 a little more darker. If you are afraid that they will not be together in Book 2, don't be. They will be together for the rest of the series.

I read the story and I found out how cringy it is. Is it cringy for you guys? I am so sorry if it is cringy. So, enough talking about the cringe and let me tell you the possible ideas for chapter one of THE NEW YEAR COUPLE:BOOK 2.

If you guys have any other possible ideas for me, go ahead and comment! I would like to see how creative you are. I also wonder which character you hate the most or want to see more of. I will tell you guys the release date of Book 2. It's on 29 April. Yes, it is the release of Seize The Light. Thank you guys so much for reading this book and dealing with the inconsistent release schedule of Book 1.
(storyline updated on 3.07.22)

XOXO,

naieve_