CHAPTER 15

TZUYU POV:

I kept getting lost in my own world even after Sana reassured me that I should not be worried. I kept thinking about how she made me jealous every single time she was with the members. Especially Dahyun. She's such a snake. One moment she is flirting with me and the other, she was flirting with the other members. But she likes me and I like her. She doesn't kiss the other members the way she kisses me. I love her. Don't be such a creep, Tzuyu.

We were at a cafe and I was sitting alone. The other members didn't question me and sat together. They probably thought I wanted to have a break from them since they were so energetic. Sana and Dahyun went in the cafe, smiling happily. I pretended to look at my phone while they walked past. I could feel Sana staring. Why am I jealous?

When I thought she was gone, I looked up and saw Sana sitting across from me. Damn you. She smiled and took my hand. She likes you, Tzuyu. She always wants to be with you.

Sana: Chewy-ah. Why are you sitting alone? You can sit with us.

I shook my head.

Tzuyu: Don't feel like it. They are just so much to handle. Now I know why Jihyo has been so tired nowadays.

Sana laughed. God, her laugh made my heart pound. I let out a small smile and took a sip of my tea.

Sana: Maybe we should explore the place together. Are you in the mood for any adventure?

I thought about it for a moment then nodded. Sana intertwined our hands and got out of that place. How can this girl make me explore the place with her after making me jealous?

We arrived to a place with nobody around. It looked like a guest room. Wait, why is there a guest room in an amusement park? The longer I looked at the place, the more I started to realize that this was a sauna.

Sana: Take off your clothes.

I stared at her. She was walking to me.

Tzuyu: Wh-what?

Sana: Take off your clothes, Tzuyu. And don't worry, all the cravings you have for me will be fulfilled.

She whispered in my ear. I realized she had locked the door. I became red.

Sana: Wait, nevermind. I can help you.

She slowly took off my jacket while her eyes kept lingering at my lips. She kept staring at it after she took off my jacket.

She couldn't handle it anymore and kissed me. It all seemed so rushed that I pulled her away.

Tzuyu: Shiba. What are you doing?

Sana smirked and let her finger touch my abs. I felt hot. I didn't know if it was because we were in a sauna or because of how close we were. I kissed her as I put my hands on her cheeks. I pulled her closer and closer.

I fell back to the bench as Sana sat on my lap, kissing me non-stop. My hand traveled down to her hips and she shivered. Her curves made me crazy.

I heard a camera click. I pulled away and looked out of the window. Someone was there and I could see that the person was a guy. I put on my jacket and ran out of the sauna. Sana was behind me and she definitely heard the click too. Did he take a photo of us?

Even though I only saw his face for a few seconds, I can remember his features. Short black hair, brown eyes and he was wearing a Dispatch jacket. Shit. He's from Dispatch!

I ran towards him and tackled him. At least the soccer training I had for a few weeks finally got in handy. I glanced at the logo of the jacket and there was something off about it.