Jarvis

"Jarvis," I hear Baby Love calling my name. She starts snapping her fingers in my face. "Jarvis? Are you ok?" She asked. But I don't answer. I can't  answer. I can't move. My own mother made the order for my father to get killed.

I looked over at Jordin and she looks like she's just worried about me. How did I not see this? I mean yeah I thought she had something to do with that nigga robbing Lovey. But that's because she hates Lovey.

I feel myself getting angry and I stand. "No one talks to her before me," I say as I walk out. I call a few of the family that's in the DA's office and wait for my mother to get home.

She is my mother so I can't kill her. But she will rot in jail until I say she can get out. Then I'll let Jordin kill her.

I fixed myself a drink and rolled a blunt while I waited for my mother. I sat on the front porch so that I'm the first person she will see when she gets here. She should be home soon. She never stays out past 8 pm.

A few minutes after I get outside Baby Love comes to sit next to me. "You ok?" She asked as she took the blunt out my hand.

I took a deep breath and looked out into the yard. "Just trying to understand it all," I responded.

"Stop trying," she began. "People do fucked up shit for fucked up reasons. That's all you need to understand." She pulled on the blunt. "You sitting around tryna make sense of it isn't going to change the fact that it happened. And it's still happening." She passed the blunt back to me. "Stop tryna understand and start tryna fix it."

She got up and walked back into the house. What she doesn't know is that I already have a plan. I'm not letting this slide.

***

I sat on the porch and drank a whole bottle of Hennessy. When I woke up Baby Love was stand over top of me with her arms folded and a smirk on her face.

"I see you been dreaming about me again," she said eyeing my hard on. I quickly sit up to try and hide it.

She passed me a lit blunt and sat next to me. "So what were you dreaming about."

I gave her a weird look and shook my head. "I'm not telling you that," I said as I pull from the blunt.

"Mmm," she nods. "You know if you want to take me out all you have to do is ask," she smiled at me. Our hands grazed as she took the blunt from me and my dick jumped a little. "Although I think you want to do alot more than just take me out." She looked down at my hard on again. "But you will have to do alot more than just take me out to be able to touch this."

"You're real cocky. You know that right?" I said after pulling from the blunt.

"I'm many things Mr. Lovette. Have you not been paying attention?" She responded as she got up to leave. "So I should be ready by let's say 7. I plan on dressing up so you better take me somewhere nice," she started to walk into the house but stopped at the doorway. "Oh, I love tulips. The red ones. I hate roses they're too cliche and they stink." With that she disappeared into the house.

I guess I have a date with Baby Love tonight. But first I need to find my mother.

I get on the phone and call her but it goes straight to voice mail. I go inside and start to get ready for work. I'm calling an emergency meeting so I can inform the family about what's going on. Only the elders and the legal team really need to know. Someone probably has been helping her so I don't need anything to get back to her.

Baby Love

I kinda like Jarvis. Honestly I think about Bayon alot. I kinda miss him. Yeah, the time I spent with him I was technically his prisoner but he didn't treat me like one. Shit I ate good. I smoked when I wanted. I slept in a comfortable bed while being held. I should have fucked him before I killed him.