Paulie

I should kill that stupid motherfucka. I mean I get it he had no clue what was going on and neither did Baby Love for that matter but he didn't have to kill him. At least not yet.

I've been in Jamaica for about two days now trying to think of a plan and I've come up with nothing.

My phone started going off letting me know I have a call coming in. When I saw that it was Meang I immediately ignored the call. He called again. And again. And again. Finally I answered.

Meang: Are you dodging me Pauletta?
Me: Who the fuck is Pauletta? Meang I don't know what you are talking about or who you think you are talking to.
Meang: I am talking to you! Pauletta. The woman who's father took my son away from me and who has now taken my grandson away.
Me: Ok. First of all my name is Paulie. I don't know who the fuck Pauletta is.
Meang: You will watch your tone when you speak to me!
Me: I will not! Now. Second of all I did not kill Jason nor did any of my sisters.
Meang: But you let it happen.
Me: No actually we tried to stop it.
Meang: Did you kill the man that killed him?
Me: Um.... What?
Meang: DID YOU KILL THE MAN THAT KILLED JASON!?!?
Me: No.
Meang: You have 48 hours or you and your sisters are dead.

Baby Love

"Good morning Love Bug," I greeted Jarvis when he walked into the kitchen. It's been a few days since I've actually seen him although we live in the same house.

"Morning." Was all he said as he made his way to me. His eyes were like daggers piercing into my soul.

"Are you hungry?" I asked after he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Very," he growled before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Soooo, um yeah," Diamond tried to interrupt us. "I'm not sitting right here. Nope no one sees JORDIN sitting at the table EATING!"

"You'll be fine," Jarvis said after breaking our kiss. He reluctantly let me down and turned to Diamond.

"Yall nasty," she said as she got up to clean her plate.

"Here sit down I'll make your plate," I told Jarvis as I began to fix his plate of blueberry waffles, eggs, scrapple and beef bacon.

"So has anyone thought of a plan? What are we going to do about the Meangs?"

"You look stressed," I didn't answer his question. I'm not sure what we are going to do about them but we will figure it out we always do.

"I've been thinking," Jarvis stood up. "I have a whole army. I mean yall helped me without me even having to involve my security team or my Cartel."

I just looked at him. "Well that's a start." I nod my head. An army is good to have, but a well trained army is better. "So when can we meet this army?" I think I have a plan but this army needs to be perfect. Hopefully we have time to train them.

"I have a meeting with Kaelin in a few hours. If you want to go with me that's fine. We can grab something to eat afterwards." He always trying to feed me.

After discussing what time I needed to be ready I left to get myself together. "Ok Breanna, you need to do this for Paulie. She is always stepping up to save you now it's your time to save her." Honestly I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I'm more of a point and shoot type of person. I don't make plans I give suggestions and then I kill who I'm told to kill.