vii

hyunjin decided to walk his way back home. he just finished his preparations for his upcoming auditions to one of korea's biggest entertainment, jyp. with a lot of hopes, he put his earphones and listened to the song currently playing, congratulations by day6.

nothing was really special to the song for him before but listening to it now after what was happening these past few months, the raven-haired boy couldn't help but feel the deep meaning behind every word in the lyrics.

seungmin.

as if it was destined to happen, the said boy materialized just a few meters away from him. he was leaving the hospital with a smaller boy beside him which he immediately recognized as felix, one of his classmates on his dance class and seungmin's childhood best friend.

his eyes went down to their intertwined hands. a familiar tugged on his heart suddenly floating deep inside him.

could it be?

"nah!" hyunjin said loudly to himself as he completely brushed away and dismissed his thought as well as the resurfacing feelings and started walking and minding his own business again.

arriving at his small apartment, he threw his shoes somewhere inside. something he can't while he was still with seungm- nevermind!

"you shouldn't be thinking about him now dumb!" hyunjin loudly told himself.

the raven-haired boy also threw himself at his couch and grabbed his phone. there are no new notifications and pain silently crept into his heart. he usually sents one around this time, hyunjin thought but quickly erased and buried it on the deepest pandora of his thoughts.

"i have a boyfriend for peter's sake! i shouldn't be thinking of another man other than lucas!" he growled. this will counts as cheating.

instead of further stressing himself from thinking any of them, he closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep, with kkami peacefully sleeping and snuggled on top of his chest.