ITS cuddle TIME

So.... about the title.....

NO REGRETS! NO SURRENDER!

Zane's POV

 After eating dinner (for Kawaii-Chan the deer wasn't appreciated) we decided it was time to cuddle up and get comfy, NOT IN A WEIRD WAY!!! Just as friends haha haha.

 As we got up to go into the 'shelter' I bowed and said, "Ladies first," with a humorous smirk indicating my joking behavior.

 "Oh! Well good sir you are quite the gentle man," She joked along while batting her eyes and smiling innocently. 

 She then crawled in, and I follow right behind her, right into the tiny, cramped, and EXTREMELY SPACIOUS, home.

 I have to admit it was quite cozy. Although our backs were pressing against the sides with the wind stirring outside. I could see her delicate body pressing against the wooden walls, I watched as she shivered from the wind chill, I stared as she began curling into a fetal position possibly unknowingly.

 I scoffed and rolled my eyes, as fast as I could I pulled off my shirt leaving only the thin layer of Underswap.... I MEAN UNDERSHIRT, (lol anyone get the reference? Comments).

 I then wrap up my little kitten in my shirt, she squealed when she saw that I put my shirt on her, "T-thank you, Z-Zane-kun," was all she mustered out. 

 "OOOOOOh no, your not done,"

 I scoop her up in my arms and drag her to my  resting area. She once again squealed, "Z-Zane-kun~" She whined in protest. I just chuckled as her attempts to escape fail.

 She sighed and leaned into my chest and buried her face in it. I smile down at her and then fell asleep....

————————————

Writer's  block okay? 😭😭😭

I will try to continue but I need ideas

Due to the covid19 I'm stuck at home

I will try to post more and yes y'all will get more of this but right now I'm gonna brainstorm

See ya, hope y'all liked meh new chapter!

Oh! And me and my bro are doing a challenge when we share an account and write a story, whoever finishes their story with the most stars, views, and crap wins the bet, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! GUESS WHOSE WINNING!!!

Anyway thx see ya in the next chapter!