Roman!?

Time flew by. It was around seven when a knock came through the door.

"Logan? Are you up? You're usually up around five, it's seven!" Roman exclaimed, just like Logan, he had a schedule.

"Yes, I'm up. I've been up for a few hours. I'm just talking with Virgil and Deceit." Logan responded Roman let out a small groan of disgust for the two darker men. It was quiet but still loud enough for the two to hear.

"Alright then! Come down when you're ready..." Roman announced the sound of Roman's footsteps faded away. Virgil rolled his eyes, Roman tried to hide that he still hated Virgil's guts, but little did he know that Virgil still talked to Dallion.

"He's oblivious to literally everything. How is he like the main side over here!?" Dallion said.

"I have no idea," Virgil responded.

"I've been here longer than both of you, and I still don't know." Logan shrugged. The three of them continued talking. Nothing much had happened until Virgil stopped mid-sentence.

"You okay?" Dallion said.

"Did you guys hear the stairs creak when Roman left earlier?" Virgil said, he walked over to the door. The doorknob rattled, the door swung open, sword in hand. He lunged at the purple figure, who was holding his nose the door hit him.

"I HAVE CAUGHT YOU NOW YOU FIENDS!!" Roma yelled, stabbed his sword through Virgil's jacket pinning him there. This was the intended purpose since Roman didn't pick his sword back up and just left a horrified Virgil stuck.

"Roman, this behaviour is atrocious. Put away your sword and calm down." Logan said, he slowly walked closer to Roman holding his hands up.

B-But, they're witches!!" Roman exclaimed, "They have powers!"

"Roman, you can summon swords and dogs out of nowhere, is that not magic?" Deceit retorted, he rolled his eyes. He got off the bed, he walked over to Virgil grabbing the sword and handing it to Roman.

"We don't even know where they came from, they just appeared out of nowhere." Virgil said, looking at the hole in his jacket. He was obviously pissed at Roman for ripping it.

"So you mean...you have no evil intentions for us?" Roman said, the sword in his hands dissolving into thin air.

"Why would we?" Deceit said.

"We literally have no reason to hate you guys." Virgil said, "Besides even if we did do something, you guys would be too blind to see it."