How is everything?

Tipsy: *Pulls out a letter from the mailbox*

Miles!

Miles: I can't right now! I got Bella in my arms!

Tipsy: Never mind. I'll just give this to them. *Walks over to Miles and NooNoo*

NooNoo: Is Bella asleep Miles?

Miles: Yes she is NooNoo.

Tipsy: Here NooNoo. *Hands NooNoo the letter*

NooNoo: Oh. Everything is going great! We might fight over something but we still love each other so we stop fighting after 5 minutes.

Miles: And we don't argue around the baby just because it's not good to let your child hear what you have to say to your lover in a fight.

NooNoo: And even tho she can't understand what we are saying we don't want to risk it. We want what is best for Bella. We just want to make sure that fight in front of her and make her pick sides to see who's right. We won't harm her if she had done something wrong because if we do then what would she think later on? Would she think that it's okay to hurt your children? No! We don't want her to get hurt from anyone including us.

Miles: And if she gets grounded and argues with us then we'll tell her why she is grounded. It's better to ground then to harm your child. It's not good parenting. And if someone hurts her in school and comes back home with bruises all over her body then we will ask her who is responsible for this. Anyways... is she gets all kissy kissy with a child her age then... wait... we didn't really think about that...

NooNoo: Ya... well... if she finds someone that she could trust and have a good friendship with then mabye... just mabye... we would allow him/her to date our little Bella. Anyways... that's all we have to say now.

 that's all we have to say now

Tipsy: That's was very nice.