Chapter Three-Truth Be Told

"I'll just have a toast Miles!" my brother requested. I wondered why.

Because he always eats my special scrambled egg.

"Okay!Why though? i asked

"I ate a lot last night so I'm full"

"yeah right ." i rolled my eyes

" And oh! I might stay at a motel tonight so i won't be home till tomorrow night" he informed.Of course after their bands Gig he always picks up a random girl and spend the night at a motel.Same old Allan.

"It's okay .Just be carefull Kuya!"(Kuya means brother in tagalog)

"Don't worry about me I'm a big boy"He said punching his hard chest

"Oh I almost forgot!" I remembered searching in my pocket "Here!" I toss the duplicate key of the house."Lose it again ,and I swear to god..."

"yeah,yeah.yeah.. I'll take good care of it this time"

I quickly finished my food and cleaned up the mess.I took a long warm bubble bath.I got on my working clothes.

"Allan can you give me a ride to the shop?"

"Yea Sure"he followed me outside"Why are you so early today anyway?"

"I did'nt want to take the bus so while you're here I took the opportunity to ask you for a ride"

When we arrived at the shop,I stepped outside of the car and lean at the window to see my brother's face.

"Be Careful okay?Don't be a reckless driver" I reminded ."And text me every minute.Bye!"And I went inside the shop.I'm too early so it's still closed.I searched for the keys in my bag and quickly unlocked it because It's so cold outside.

I stood there for about 10 minutes when the other co-worker arrived including my Only girl best friend 'Lola.

"Good Morning Miles ! " She greeted with a big smile on her face.Okay what's up with her.

"Looks like your morning is more than 'Good'" I guessed based on her good mood.

"Was it Obvious?" She asked laughing"Well that's because Nate was planning to surprise me on Valentine's day .Unfortunately I found out about it too early. He is planning on taking me to Paris.And I think he's going to propose there!Eep! She chirped excitedly.

"Really ?That's so sweet! You are so Lucky. Gosh"Well Lola is probably right because they have been together for Almost 3 years and that's long enough for marriage." I envy you"

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Are you kidding?If I'm Lucky,then you're the luckiest girl ever !"She told me"I mean Zac Efron is Head over heels in loved with you but you won't give him a chance! So don't tell me you envy me!She protested

"He's just not my type" I Lied rolling my eyes

"What are you? A Lesbi? Zac is Every girls type! "She added a bit exaggerated.

The bell above the door rang signaling us that there is a customer

"Speak of the Devil.I mean Handsome" she corrected herself.

"Good Morning Miley !" Zac greeted me warmly removing his shades and gave me smile.

"Good Morning!" Lola squealed

Zac nodded at her with a smile

"Good morning,why are you here so early?" i asked

"I was going to ask you something" he explained and stepped closer